Days Inn is the most convenient and most affordable place to stay if attending conferences in Baltimore, Maryland. They have a business center but expect it to be occupied by other guests when you are there for a big conference. It is very convenient and is just 2-3 mins walk to Convention Center. The lobby is very attractive but the rooms are a bit run down. The rooms are not that clean. Bed is not very comfortable, a little bit hard for me. They charge $1 daily for the safe in the room even if you do not use it. It is just 15 mins walk to Cultural District, Mt Vernon Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn