“Good experience with helpful staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #27 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Glastonbury
“Good experience with helpful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful. We were in town for a convention, and this hotel was practically across the street from the convention center, which was very convenient. On the day of check out, we were able to store our bags until we were ready to leave. A taxi was at the hotel within 2 min of the staff calling. The fitness center doesn't have too many amenities, but good enough for a simple workout. Overall, good experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Inner Harbor, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Kari B.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey pertaining to your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback from our guest and we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Again, thank you for your positive feedback and I hope that the time next you’re travels bring you to the area we will once again have the privilege to service all of your needs.

Days Inn Inner Harbor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Baltimore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I am from the country and had to travel to the inner city of Baltimore. The first thing is, not good, a country boy trying to navigate city traffic. By the time I arrived after driving for 5 hours, I was stressed to the max upon check in. To add to the stress the sole credit card that I had to check in with was declined, presuming because I didn't advise of travel. As embarrassed as I was, the front desk clerk made me feel like this was no big problem and offered me other options. To make a long story straight, I didn't have to sleep on the streets and was very happy for the staffs courteous . At every level I was acknowledged with a smile and hello.
Room was clean and up to standards.
Two things that kept me from giving this an excellent rating.
#1 Even though I was in a business class room, the working desk was WAY undersized. The lamp and my laptop ,(which barely fit with the lamp), where the only two items I could put on the desk.
#2 The alarm clock time was not correct which made me have to rush to get ready and had no time to go downstairs for breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Inner Harbor, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Timothy G.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay. We appreciate the positive feedback and I’m thrilled to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. I’m always pleased to hear that you encountered a positive welcome and assistance from our staff.

Thank you, again for the positive feedback, and I do hope the time your travels bring you back to the area that we will once again have the privilege to serve all of your needs.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Excellent Value for money! Super location- Literally right next to Convention center, close walking distances to Inner Harbor and Stadium. Overall, almost perfect professional and friendly staff and service. Beautifully furnished clean rooms. However minor shortcomings: no dustbin inside the bedroom area, non-functional electric outlets in room. Restaurant and cafe onsite. Free WiFi. Microwave and spacious refrigerator in room. Much more beautifully appointed lobby area (as well as rooms), for your typical Day's Inn ambiance. Overall excellent job. Keep it going. My friends who came to pick me up were also very impressed with this particular Day's Inn ambiance. Overall, recommending this property to another is gonna be easy.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Shami J.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay, we appreciate all feedback and I'm thrilled to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. I'm particularly pleased to hear that you found your room in good quality. We are proud to have recently renovated our rooms and it’s always great to hear the room is to our guest liking.

Thank you again, for your positive feedback, and I do hope that the next time you're in the area we will once again have the privilege to serve all of your needs.

Alliance, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I'll never stay in Days Inn again and i'll make sure to remind everyone I know not to ever stay there, especially this location. I had a set of prescription glasses go missing while I was out of the room and also women's dress clothing that was hanging in the closet. After spending well over 600 dollars between the 2 rooms we booked for 3 nights, and the 28 dollars a night for parking, I'd expect missing things to be handled better by management but they were no help. Also no continental breakfast but a very expensive shop that sells stale muffins and bad coffee. To top it all off, the morning of check out, when I walked out of my hotel room and into the hall way there was 3 piles of vomit just left there. Classy.

Room Tip: Don't.