This hotel is being rennovated, so which subtracted some from the experience. However, it was clean, well-staffed and within a few blocks of the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD.
The Inner Harbor is beautiful. A walk way allows you to stroll along the water front. There are great restaurants and lots of shopping. I loved taking the water taxi across the harbor where I found a lovely wine bar with outdoor seating.
I was in Baltimore for a conference and was pleasantly surprised at what a great city it is. The Days Inn helped make it a better trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn