“Hotel was very nice to stay at. Beds were comfortable...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #27 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Broomfield, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I recently stayed at the Day's Inn for a trade show at the Convention Center. The only positive aspect was its proximity to the Convention Center. I was not expecting luxury from a budget property, but even the basics were lacking at this hotel. The guest elevators were in miserable shape. The carpeting was filthy, the walls were beat up, and there was graffiti on the metal doors. Not a great welcoming experience. The room was small and cramped with the bathroom sink in the bedroom. The desk light did not work and the TV worked intermittently. When I checked in, I discovered the toilet did not flush. I went to the desk to report the problem, but my complaint was apparently lost in the midst of the hotel being evacuated by the fire department for an unspecified problem. I spent 2 days taking off the lid from the back of the toilet, putting my hands into the water, and manually lifting the valve chain. My sheets were worn and had holes in them, and the room air conditioner was not able to keep the temperature steady. Had my company not booked the room, I would gladly have stayed elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Inner Harbor, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear GeorgeW1111,

I would like to convey my sincerest apologies to you for the multiple inconveniences you experienced during your stay at our hotel. We strive for complete guest satisfaction, and in your case, we clearly failed you.
We hold weekly management meetings to discuss and resolve any guest and maintenance issues that are brought to our attention, and I would like to thank you for being forthcoming with your feedback. All issues will be promptly addressed at our next meeting.

We are pleased to inform you that we will be replacing both guest elevators over the next six months- this is something we are very excited about for the reasons you mentioned.

It would be our pleasure to compensate you for your experience. Please feel free to contact our Accounting Department at 410-576-1000. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8 am-5pm EST.

Once again, I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences during your stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity next year to provide the level of comfort and service we normally provide, and that you so deserve.

Alison Jones, CRME
Days Inn Inner Harbor
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stood here for two days in June and we were very happy. Staff was friendly. Room was clean and bed was sooooo comfortable. Hotel was within walking distance of Camden Yards and Inner Harbor. I have stood here many times and will definately go back again!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!