I recently stayed at the Day's Inn for a trade show at the Convention Center. The only positive aspect was its proximity to the Convention Center. I was not expecting luxury from a budget property, but even the basics were lacking at this hotel. The guest elevators were in miserable shape. The carpeting was filthy, the walls were beat up, and there was graffiti on the metal doors. Not a great welcoming experience. The room was small and cramped with the bathroom sink in the bedroom. The desk light did not work and the TV worked intermittently. When I checked in, I discovered the toilet did not flush. I went to the desk to report the problem, but my complaint was apparently lost in the midst of the hotel being evacuated by the fire department for an unspecified problem. I spent 2 days taking off the lid from the back of the toilet, putting my hands into the water, and manually lifting the valve chain. My sheets were worn and had holes in them, and the room air conditioner was not able to keep the temperature steady. Had my company not booked the room, I would gladly have stayed elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn