Pro's: The location is close to Inner Harbor and Camden Yards. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Con's: The parking lot is attached but expensive at $25 per day. The Double size beds are too small for two adults to sleep comfortably in.
FWIW: I did find a tick on my leg the next morning. I can't say that was in my bed, but...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Odigeo and BookIt.com so you can book your Days Inn Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn