Stayed here during a conference at the Convention Center, couldn't have been more convenient since the conference center was across the street. Garage parking is next door to the property, slightly less convenient in terms of schlepping your bags from the garage to the hotel. Parking was kind of pricey at $25/day but that seems to be standard for the area. Was amazed that I was spending a third of what my other convention goers spent on their rooms at other nearby hotels, and they didn't have free wifi. Would be nice if they could offer a continental breakfast, though again, this seems to be SOP for the area. Loved that there was a good sized fridge and microwave in the room. All the staff I ran into from the front desk to the restaurant and cleaning staff were exceptionally friendly and welcoming. Kind of a rarity these days! Room was clean and tidy, no complaints there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn