We loved this hotel! We came to Baltimore for an Orioles game and wanted the convenience of staying near Camden Yards. Most of the upscale hotels in this area ran $200-$300 per night, which we could not afford. We did some internet research and found that the Days Inn Inner Harbor had excellent reviews. We were a little skeptical at first because of a couple of bad hotel experiences recently. We thought that $99 per night was too good to be true for this area. We were wrong! The lobby was very nice, the rooms were clean, and the staff were courteous. The room decor was modern and the beds were comfy! The check-in and check-out process went smoothly, and the staff even allowed us to store our luggage after check-out, so that we could explore the city before heading home! Some other reviews spoke of expensive parking, but really, it was comparable to any other inner harbor/downtown hotel parking! The parking garage was attached and very convenient. Well worth the $22! We have stayed in hotels up and down the east coast, in Baltimore, NYC, DC, and this was by far one of the best experiences we have had, EVER. It was the best value, service, and clean, not to mention conveniently located a few short blocks from the stadium and the inner harbor! We will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Days Inn Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn