“We loved this hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Camden, NC
“We loved this hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

We loved this hotel! We came to Baltimore for an Orioles game and wanted the convenience of staying near Camden Yards. Most of the upscale hotels in this area ran $200-$300 per night, which we could not afford. We did some internet research and found that the Days Inn Inner Harbor had excellent reviews. We were a little skeptical at first because of a couple of bad hotel experiences recently. We thought that $99 per night was too good to be true for this area. We were wrong! The lobby was very nice, the rooms were clean, and the staff were courteous. The room decor was modern and the beds were comfy! The check-in and check-out process went smoothly, and the staff even allowed us to store our luggage after check-out, so that we could explore the city before heading home! Some other reviews spoke of expensive parking, but really, it was comparable to any other inner harbor/downtown hotel parking! The parking garage was attached and very convenient. Well worth the $22! We have stayed in hotels up and down the east coast, in Baltimore, NYC, DC, and this was by far one of the best experiences we have had, EVER. It was the best value, service, and clean, not to mention conveniently located a few short blocks from the stadium and the inner harbor! We will stay here again!

Room Tip: If you stay on the 2nd floor, use the stairs. The elevators are a bit crowded and slow.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
goldsboro, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

Walking distance to stadium but it's easier to take the train. Was there for U2 show in June. Great base. Close to good restaurants & bars.

• Stayed June 2011
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for one week for business. The staff was competent, the hotel was clean, and the location was wonderful. I didn't even have to rent a car! I took the light rail from the airport to the stop right next to the hotel/Camden Yard for a couple dollars (pocket change)- I was within walking distance to Camden Yard, the Inner Harbor area with all the restaurants and nightlife anyone could ask for, and I worked at the office 1 block away- All for an affordable price. There are hotels that may be a little more upscale or have more expensive amenities nearby, but the location of this hotel is perfect for someone who doesn't want to pay for the additional fluffy items that they don't need or plan to use. On top of that- it has alot of amenities too. For less!
I was very pleased with my room, my stay, and this hotel in general. The one thing that I will say is not to put down the city or especially not this wonderful hotel- but for those of you from smaller cities and safe places- be warned that you need to know where you're going in Baltimore and not wander down the wrong blocks/alleys alone at night- in fact, walking around alone at night in general is just a bad idea. Aside from the enormous, and at times aggressive homeless population of beggars and bums in the city, there are also some very poorly lit alleys with sketchy people literally only a couple hundred yards from nice blocks of fine restaurants and entertainment. That is not meant to scare anyone off, as I am VERY pleased with my experiences in Baltimore and it is beautiful and full of great entertainment and food... Just a reminder to be aware of your surroundings and take the proper safety precautions necessary in ANY major urban area.

Room Tip: I got the cheapest room and it still met my expectations.
  • Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

My wife and I recently stayed at the Days Inn Inner Harbor for 5 days and it was the perfect location...Walk to Inner Harbor, Camden Yards. Aquarium, Science Museum, restaurants, etc, etc. We had the kids up with us including new baby and 3.5 year old. For a very reasonable price, it was the best value in the city and we slept like logs after long days exploring what the city had to offer. Staff was always very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. We will stay here again...and again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Coudersport, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

Family of seven stayed two nights here. The rooms were very clean, attractive with updated furnishings & comfy beds. Micro & fridge in rooms. Pool & courtyard very nice. I'll give the staff an A+++++. (no free continental breakfast at this location, but restaurant on site). Parking $22/day. Great location to the Inner Harbor. Will come back!

Room Tip: Can use Wyndham Rewards points for free rooms.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Pacific Grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

This hotel is outstanding and highly recommended for tourists and business visitors to Baltimore. I was a medical patient at nearby Johns Hopkins Hospital; for me the hotel was an especially good value. It offered a special rate of $99/night, plus free taxi vouchers to and from the hospital. Other welcome features included free email access in the hotel's 24-hour Business Center and an inexpensive washer and dryer for cleaning one's own clothes. The location was perfect, a 5-minute walk to the Inner Harbor tourism center, as well as major bus lines. Hotel staff were consistently friendly and efficient, especially Pat on the front desk and Elizabeth in the dining room. I will definitely stay here again whenever business or pleasure bring me back to Baltimore.

Room Tip: Ask NOT to stay on the 9th floor. Smoking residue.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

Was in Baltimore on business. Accidently left the inside light on in my car and of course it drained the battery dry!! Although I have AAA; the hotel staff, the garage staff, and even the sales staff went above and beyond! Deborah and Eric at the front desk assisted me in finding jumper cables from Mike in the Sales office and Bill and Gunner (the guys in the garage) jumped my car for me. I can't thank them enough for going out of their way to help me in a frantic situation. There is nothing worse than being out of town and have issues with your car!!

Also wanted to thank Shannon in the hotel dining room. She assisted me in getting an itemized statement of my meals so I could get reimbursed.

The best hotel staff I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you all again for your kindness. I highly recommend the Days Inn Inner Harbor to anyone visiting the Baltimore area!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!