“Wonderful Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor

You added Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   120 East Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Inner Harbor)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
BOOK DIRECT & SAVE
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Stayed at the Brookshire first weekend in December....what a wonderful experience! Hotel was very nice, clean rooms, staff was probably the most accomodating I've ever experienced. Always someone to great you at the door, ask if you needed help with anything, just over the top customer service! Being from Philly when you ask someone to "get you a cab" they basically pick up the phone and call a Cab company...not at the Brookshire..the gentlemen actually went out side and hailed us a taxi/car to take us over to Fells....and I might add it was pouring rain! Would definately stay here again and I highly recommend the Brookshire!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 6 days ago
dever66,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to Brookshire Suites and for posting a review of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We really appreciate your business very much. I am so please to read your posting about our team members. We're very fortunate to have such a great group of individuals who sincerely care about serving our customers. Thank you for taking time to recognize their efforts and successes!

I hope to see you on your next trip to Baltimore. Have a great holiday season!

Jason

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice spacious corner suite at an excellent price! Little interior or street noise on 7th floor, despite downtown setting. New or very well maintained furnishings and fittings, 37 or 40" TV's, comfortable bed and good linens. Property-wide there is quietly edgy themed decor (enjoyed portrait of Zappa, even in the bathroom). Despite the surround of mainly taller buildings, the main room in suite was well lit with a nice view of Harborplace one block away. Also: a CVS, a small mutli-level shopping mall, numerous restaurants, and stops for three routes of the free "Charm City Circulator" bus lines are within a block each direction (rode one back from a quick shopping trip to aMuse toy store in Fells Point.) My meeting at the Baltimore Conference Center 3 blocks away included breakfasts & receptions, so I did not use the top-floor or cozy downstairs lounge area. I did use the provided hair dryer and wi-fi in room, and I easily airprinted a doc at their lobby office printer from my iPhone. The elevator service was modern, smooth, and much quicker than at large hotels, the staff were attentive and gracious, and the convenience foods & drinks (in the lobby; there is an under-counter fridge and a counter microwave in the room) were quite reasonably priced by hotel standards. I picked this hotel based on prior TA reviews, and unless you want or need the grand-hotel 4-restaurant/lobby-acreage/swimming-pool experience, I definitely recommend this property for downtown business or family stay.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Been_around_block,

Thank you very much for your review of Brookshire Suites! I appreciate the time you took to write such a thorough review.

Our hotel was designed to provide a unique, true Baltimore experience. Frank Zappa, Mama Cass and Adam Duritz are all featured artists who were born in Baltimore! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Brookhaven, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Brookshire Suites is perfectly located, and a very comfortable place to stay when in Baltimore. Having previously stayed as a guest years ago, I was pleased to revisit it recently and see continued improvements with many positive upgrades throughout the hotel. I was given a beautiful suite overlooking the harbor, at a very reasonable price, and couldn't have been happier. Breakfast being included also is a plus, as is the consistency of a very courteous and friendly staff. As a single female traveler, safety is important, and I always have felt comfortable and secure with the staff's focus on their guests in their hotel. I recommend staying here without hesitation.

Room Tip: Corner suites overlook harbor and offer a great view and space.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Travelingteacher74,

Thank you for choosing Brookshire Suites and for the wonderful review. Welcome back to the new Brookshire Suites! Our renovation was completed in February and I do admit, it does look awesome!

Thanks again for choosing Brookshire Suites. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently had to attend a conference in Baltimore's Inner Harbor area and, since it was on my own dime, I looked for a value hotel. I truly found one in the Brookshire Suites.
The Hotel was centrally located, within easy walking distance of the conference center and was adjacent to the cheapest long-term parking I could find in the Inner Harbor (Arrow Parking). I wasn't sure what i could expect as the price i paid was much lower than I could reasonably expect for the area.
Upon arrival I was greeted warmly and efficiently. My room was clean, very comfortable, and nicely appointed. The entire property had an aura of safe and comfortable - homey really. I also liked very much that the complimentary breakfast was served at the top floor, giving a sweeping view of the Inner Harbor, fourteen stories below.
I will definitely stay at the Brookshire Suites again. An absolute bargain!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
MikeHarper2904,

Thanks for the review Mike. I appreciate your business and the review. I'm glad you found us, and great parking as well. We are within walking distance to most attractions, the ball parks, and Convention Center.

Thanks again for the review. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Baltimore.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First time staying at Brookshire Suites Inner harbor. Room rate was in my budget. Perfect downtown location. Everyone was courteous and very helpful. Would definitely stay at the Brookshire Suites again.

Room Tip: Great location to walk around inner harbor, aquarium etc.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Kathy R,

Thank you for staying with us at Brookshire Suites. I'm happy that you enjoyed your trip to Baltimore.

I appreciate you taking time to write a review. Thanks for the complements!

I hope to see you again soon on a future visit.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

4 words for you: this hotel is fantastic.

I don't usually stay in independently owned hotels when I travel, but when looking for hotels to host my immediate family during my wedding weekend, something about this place really stuck with me and I thought we would give it shot - I am SO glad that we did.

The hotel was beautiful and immaculately clean. It's located in the heart of the Inner Harbor, which means it is close to EVERYTHING (restaurants, shopping, the aquarium, etc.). The hotel's amenities were wonderful - the breakfast was great with quite a few choices (eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc.) and it was available for a decent amount of time in the morning. Also the staff was excellent about making sure the popular breakfast items were well stocked. There was a pretty nice looking workout room, unfortunately I didn't have the time to test it out - but it definitely looked pretty well stocked.

The rooms were so awesome. They have a modern decor but still are able to capture a home-y feeling to allow you to relax and be comfortable despite the fact that you are away from home. Extra bonus - if you happen to score a room on the harbor side of the building, the view was beautiful.

The one thing that I was absolutely the most impressed with, was the hospitality. All of the staff that we interacted with were so friendly and so accommodating. The desk staff were fantastic, the cleaning staff were fantastic and I can't say enough about how hospitable the entire staff there was. The gentlemen who managed the valet parking were fantastic and were so patient with my family's craziness of parking the car, and picking up the car and getting things they forgot in the car which probably happened at least a bazillion times throughout the weekend.

One last note - we booked a sizable group of rooms and worked with the group sales person, Kathleen. Kathleen was so wonderful - she was super patient in answering all of my questions (that I probably asked at least twice) and did everything she could to ensure that we had the rooms we needed.

Brookshire Suites - please give all of your staff an extra thank you from us! We had such a positive experience there, I can't stop thinking about how wonderful it was. Brookshire Suites will most certainly be the hotel that I stay in anytime I visit Baltimore.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
c2z_dcdp,

Wow! Thank you so much for such an awesome review of Brookshire Suites.

I am thankful you and your family had an enjoyable time in the hotel. You were all a delight to work with and to serve. Thank you for being such fantastic guests!

Congratulations and hopefully we will see you again very soon.

Easton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much. We were all very comfortable and the customer service was outstanding. Everyone from the front desk to the gentlemen helping with the valet was professional and kind. They even had a grassy section outside of the hotel for our Yorkie to do his business. My mom is older and my siblings are visually impaired so getting them around to visit the surrounding area was a cinch. Also, my husband and my child were happy. The breakfast was perfect and so was the view into the harbor. Thank you! We hope to be able to stay at the Brooksire Suites again!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
GSRichards,

Thank you so much for your review. It's was our pleasure having you stay with us.

Your comments about the team are very much appreciated. Comments like yours go a long way in helping keep the team motivated. We're very glad your family also enjoyed their visit...and Yorkie too!

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Baltimore.

Jason

Been to Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!