“Uniquely Homey” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor

You added Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   120 East Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Inner Harbor)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
BOOK DIRECT & SAVE
Ranked #14 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
“Uniquely Homey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This was a great hotel! We were in Baltimore for a wedding weekend and the bride booked our room for two nights, turned out we need one extra night and it was no problem to book it upon arrival without any hiccups. I've never been to a hotel where the staff dresses casually. It was a surprisingly welcoming feeling to be greeted and cared for by people so exclusively without the buisness hotel feel. The service was outstanding and everyone who worked there was great! We would recommend a stay here to any of our family or friends! Location is great too!

• Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We are new to Baltimore Md and unfortunately because of my husbands newly diagnosed health issue..(out of the blue) we are back and forth from northeastern PA to Johns Hopkins Bayview Hospital .. we needed a convenient place not to far from hospital to stay (15 - 20 minutes in light traffic) ..the room was very clean and well appointed I will admit that at 60 and 66 we are no longer up to date on all the current decors and this does not meet "the old world charm" venue we are accustomed to seeking out BUT for new and up to date-- seems right on point... I plan to try to use this hotel in the coming weeks surgery scheduled-- as the staff (Carol) was most helpful.. please note the continental breakfast and its views were delightful.. well stocked breakfast items CLEAN and calming...

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, responded to this review, yesterday
Toni R,

Thank you for your review of Brookshire Suites on TripAdvisor.

I hope things are progressing well with your husband. You're in great hands at Johns Hopkins. They too have an exceptional team.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon. If there is anything we can do to help make your upcoming stays more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let us know. We're here for you and your family.

Alnwick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed for 4 nights and were very pleased with our choice. Our room was great - very clean and had everything we needed. Breakfast was a great bonus and the staff were wonderful very helpful and kept everything topped up.
The Hotel is perfectingly located for exploring Baltimore which we really enjoyed - so much to see
Our special thanks goes toYolanda Holden who helped us sort out dinner arrangements and how to get to various places. What an asset you have with Yolanda

Thank you to all the Staff for making our stay brilliant

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
maurren,

Thank you for your review. I really appreciate the "headline" - Fantastic Staff.

Thank you for recognizing the efforts of our team. Our business is all about people. We're very honored to have the team we have. They really do a fantastic job. We always remind our team that it isn't about the walls, or the beds, or the carpeting...but about people. Yolanda is a true asset and genuinely cares about our guests and is such a great role model. Thank you again for recognizing.

I hope to see you back at Brookshire Suites on a future visit to Baltimore.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I am writing this review to let everyone know what a wonderful time I had staying at the Brookshire Suites. My time there was 6 weeks long for training and everyday I was there I felt at home. Lynae, Ms. Yolanda, Jason, Derrick, Tyler, Aaron, Jasmine.....I could go on and on about each and everyone of the members of the staff. I loved my room.....they even fussed at me because I would not let them come in and clean. I then started to realize they just wanted me to feel welcomed. So everyday I came into my room it was fresh and clean with new towels and washcloths. I am telling you, I really enjoyed my stay there. They offered specials just for the group that I was traveling with. They went above and beyond to treat us like royalty!! I was greeted everyday with a warm smile and sometimes a hug from Ms. Yolanda!! I loved how they treated me and I loved the hotel!! We even had a special Jazz Musical or mini club event upstairs that was better than any club I have attended!! The breakfast every morning was excellent and the ladies in the morning who got up to make sure everything was ready....I send you a special word of gratitude!! Everything was fantastic!! I highly recommend this hotel to others if you want that special type of treatment and the friendly love!! Thank you again Brookshire Suites......I will be back!!

Room Tip: My room was on the 4th floor, so I would recommend to others to go up higher so you can see the city...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Sheryl B,

Thank you so much for being our guest! It was such a pleasure meeting you and developing a great friendship over the six weeks you were here.

We appreciate your "shout out" about our hotel. Thank you very much. We're glad to see you made it home safely. Tell everyone we said hello!

See you again on your next trip to Baltimore!

Essen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Clean, quiet and comfy rooms, very good bed, only 1 minute walk to inner harbour, breakfast was ok but we prefered to eat somewhere else (only few mins walk to Miss Shirleys!!), good bus connection to explore further, about 20 mins walk along the harbour to fell point, free wifi.

price/value 10/10! would come again.

Room Tip: We had a room towards the street, but the windows blocked all of the noise!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
xscoex,

Thank you so much for the TripAdvisor Review! We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

We're one block from the waterfront and on the FREE Charm City Circulator Purple Route, so you can explore more than just the inner harbor!

Thanks again for staying. See you soon!

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

From my 1st conversation with Sharon when making the reservations, I just knew the accommodations would be perfect and one less thing I needed to be concerned about. She took interest from the beginning in making our stay as comfortable as possible as we were coming to Baltimore for kidney transplant and kidney donor operations. Brookshire Suites is located in the inner harbor, very modern, clean and comfortable with a friendly, exceptional, always ready to assist staff. From the moment we arrived, the personal attention given to us was outstanding. Finding Brookshire Suites was a blessing as the location is close to Johns Hopkins Hospital and pet friendly. Breakfast is served each morning and has lots of options, hot and cold. Brookshire Suites is a great place, with a great location, at a great price with an exceptional staff. We will definitely stay here again for our follow up visits to Johns Hopkins.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Randy B,

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor.

It has been a pleasure serving you and your family. You are such fantastic people. I'm very thankful that your wife and daughter are doing so well. We were shocked to see her return from the hospital so early, and I'm sure the pups were even more excited!

Thank you so much for staying with us. Hopefully your next trip to Baltimore can be for site seeing and more pleasurable and relaxing. Please let us know if we can assist.

Thanks so much staying with us, for the review and for the friendship our team has developed with your wonderful family.

Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great location, delicious and very complete breakfast, clean, comfortable, and offering all the amenities. We walked all around the inner harbor and to convention center with ease. The less than "mega-size" of this hotel makes it easy to get around and receive personal attention.

Room Tip: Had a great view of inner harbor with suite facing Light Street!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
crouses1,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your feedback on Brookshire Suites.

I'm glad you discovered our hidden gem!

I look forward to seeing you again in Baltimore soon!

Jason

Been to Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!