“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor

Save Saved
You added Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   120 East Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Inner Harbor)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
$89 August Weekday Rates
Ranked #14 of 69 hotels in Baltimore
Suffolk, Virginia
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

My fiance and I went to a concert and picked this hotel because of the value and the walking distant to the stadium. I'm so happy we picked this hotel. The staff from the valet to the front desk were all so nice. The notes from the maid service and valet was a unexpected but nice touch. I loved that we didn't have to use our car because everything was in walking distance. Only minor problem we had was the toilet in our room. It kept having flushing issues. We received a plunger from the staff and my fiance fixed it. Breakfast was also a little cold, but nothing a microwave can't fix. Overall I will definitely stay here again whenever I come to Baltimore!

• Stayed July 2014
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, responded to this review, yesterday
Kitty757,

Thank you for choosing Brookshire Suites on your recent trip to Baltimore. We do greatly appreciate your business.

I am glad you had a great stay. We are right in the heart of it all. We often say we're "on the 50 yard line"....stadiums are one end zone and Harbor East is the other end zone and Brookshire Suites sits right in the middle.

I am sorry the toilet in the room had flushing issues. Thank you for commenting and thank your boyfriend for fixing the problem. I hope we offered to plunge this for you and didn't just drop off the plunger...this isn't our normal practice.

Thank you again for choosing Brookshire Suites. I hope you had a safe trip home.

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My boyfriend and I stayed here over the fourth of July weekend. Have nothing but positive things to say about this hotel. While we drove to Baltimore, we parked in a 24hr parking garage to save on the $36 night valet fee that the hotel charges. Location is superb, just a stone's throw away from the harbor. We lucked out and got a corner room with a (slight) view of the harbor which was nice. The room was prefect for just us. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was okay, nothing overly fancy, but it served it's purpose and felt we got our money's worth out of it. Would definitely stay at this hotel again. Can't beat the location and it's affordable given the other hotels I looked at staying. Would also recommend this hotel to family and friends looking for an affordable weekend getaway.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Kristen D,

Thank you for your review of Brookshire Suites on TripAdvisor. I am glad you and your boyfriend had an enjoyable 4th in Baltimore.

We very much appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I made the reservation via third party which was my mistake for when I called to ask if I could use my AAA discount I was told that by booking that way the hotel does not honor AAA.. As my travel plans ran late I called again and asked if a late check out was available(normal 11am) I was extended until noon. . I arrived at the hotel around10:15 pm and the same person I had spoken to twice was at the desk.and assigned me my room. Upon entering the room the television is on and there are clothes out and the lights on. The room is clearly occupied, saying hello and knocking as to not startle an unknowing person in the bathroom we turn and went back down stairs explaining the room situation We left our luggage and asked that the desk assign and place our luggage in our new rooms .The restaurant was closing at 11pm. I know that there is no way for a security system to issue a key for an occupied room. There was an error here and if I had walked in on the occupant(s) in the midst so to speak, worse yet. We ate and returned after midnight there was a different desk attendant, and our luggage was in a similar room on a lower floor. Late check out? Well around10:40am the house keeping was opening my door but we had placed the night latch on and for good reason. I called down to the desk and they extended the late check out until 1 pm. The room was quite nice the location was excellent. Breakfast was included in the price of the room, was better than average. It does appear the operation needs to be tweaked. The late check out was not noted in the log but on a piece of paper. Why housekeeping was not aware of the late check out after the notes was posted .The desk attendant had to look for it upon check in . Issuing keys after 10pm to an occupied room. A slow tub drain minor but reported to the front desk.These are the items why I did not give this location a higher rating. Location and room are above average in value. And BTW there are two parking lots one directly in front as you walk out the door which was referred to me by the hotel $16 per day weekend rate . As I walked around there is a parking lot across the street from the hotel to the left with a lower posted rate. The location was the ideal and I will return in a few weeks, book direct and arrive early and hopefully they will have worked out some of the human factor. The staff was courteous the Hotel is clean

Room Tip: always upper floors.. all rooms are suites with a locking door between living room and bedroom... re...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Micheal A,

Thank you for your honest and sincere review of Brookshire Suites. I do appreciate your feedback.

Unfortunately when people make reservations through third party websites, it does take away some of the hotels to honor other discounts.

I apologize for the inconvenience we caused by checking you into an occupied room. We did do an investigation and found the cause of the error. It was totally a human error and we've discussed this with the individual involved. I do apologize.

I am sorry our team did not do a good job communicating your approved late check out time and that housekeeping knocked on your door.

I do appreciate you taking time to let me know if these situations as it is very important that we correct these problems. Your feedback is instrumental in helping up continually improve.

I hope to see you again on your next visit to Baltimore. I promise your next stay will be much more enjoyable.

Norfolk, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Loved our stay at the Brookeshire and would definitely return! Our ONLY complaint are weird breakfast hours that stop at 9:30am when they need to be MUCH later :) otherwise the room was nice and the customer service EXCELLENT! So much so that me and my friend were thinking "we're only surprised this happening bc you don't get service like this anymore!"

The valet parking is a tad expensive but what do you expect from the city and being this close to the Harbor. We walked two blocks to go to dinner at Cheesecake Factory but if we had driven - yikes! I'd say it's worth it to not deal with the traffic of the area.

Overall a definite yes!

• Stayed July 2014
wmcutie04,

Thanks for reviewing Brookshire Suites on TripAdvisor.com and thank you for your business. We do greatly appreciate you choosing Brookshire Suites.

We do our best to ensure we provide the most personalized service possible. We work hard to provide each guest with an individualized unique experience. We don't want to be a typical chain hotel and Baltimore isn't your typical big city. We're unique and different, just like Baltimore.

You're right, we should have considered extending the breakfast hours longer knowing that so many people were in the hotel specifically for the concert. I am sorry this escaped us. Generally during holidays we do schedule breakfast later to help accommodate those who want to sleep in. Usually, weekdays is busy with corporate travelers and their up and out early. Sorry for missing this, and thank you for bringing it to our attention. I do apologize.

I look forward to meeting you on your next trip to Baltimore...

South Boston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel was perfect for my friend and I to catch a major concert downtown! Its walking distance from both the Yard and M&T Bank Stadium. Its a block from the harbor and only a couple blocks from the museums. It has everything you could ask for from a hotel AND MOST IMPORTANT, its forst and foremost guest service minded! We got water in rooms, a phone call to see if everything was to our liking, and even a note from our floor's maid. Loved staying here! Maybe extend breakfast hours tho.

Stayed July 2014
LegalMiniB,

Thank you for your review of Brookshire Suites on Trip Advisor. I am glad you and your friend had a great time. I hope you also enjoyed the concert. I heard it was fantastic!

We do appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks again for choosing Brookshire Suites!

Nitro, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The hotel has recently been renovated and is absolutely exquisite. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The price is right and it is only 1 block to the harbor. The staff was very helpful in telling us where to go and see while we were there. We left our truck with the valet, which was a little pricey but not for a big city it wasn't. The valet team went above and beyond what I thought was their job -- they even put bottled water in our truck for our ride home with a handwritten note thanking us for staying there and to have a nice day. That made us feel special. Thank you! Will definitely return.

Room Tip: See if you can get a room on the street side, you can see the inner harbor from the windows even in...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Jason C, General Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Castaways B,

Thank you so much for choosing Brookshire Suites. We really do appreciate your business.

I am so thankful that you had a great visit in Baltimore. I'm happy you were impressed by the recent hotel renovation and pleased with the services we provided.

We go out of our way to make each guests stay a unique experience. Thank you for recognizing such.

Safe Travels and we hope you come visit again soon.

York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I came down for the weekend and had a wonderful experience. Service was excellent, hotel was clean and we could see the harbor from our room! Will definetly be booking another room on our next Baltimore trip.

• Stayed June 2014
Krystle N,

I'm glad you and your husband found a great weekend get-a-way at the Brookshire Suites. I am happy you were pleased with the hotel and the services.

We're right in the heart of everything there is to do in the inner harbor. Convenient locations. Great rates and we do have an incredible staff. We're very fortunate to have such a compassionate group of people working here. Thank you for recognizing.

Thanks again for staying with us. I hope to see you again soon.

Jason

Been to Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!