“Memorable every time I go” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Woodberry Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,672 Restaurants in Baltimore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Union Avenue
Transit: We are conveniently located at the Woodberry light rail stop. Just exit the light rail and walk up Clipper Park Road and find us on the right hand side.
Towson, Maryland
“Memorable every time I go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Woodberry is a special place where waiters dress as farmhands, and the look and feel is 1800 industrial turned modern. The food is outstanding, the service is impeccable, the experience is memorable. The focus is local, fresh and artisanal. The end result is a night to be remembered....

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Timonium, Maryland
“Great Food - Even The Fish Skin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My family and I dined here after attending The Nutcracker, and were left satisfied both culturally and gastronomically. The menu is chock-full of interesting dishes produced with local ingredients. I usually don't order a fish entree because I am ubber-sensitive to "fishy" tasting seafood (especially those with skin left on). My selection of Black Bass, however, was delightful. The accompanying clams, turnips, Brussel Sprouts, and country ham was very hearty and satisfying. My family enjoyed their dinner as much as I did. Our waiter (I wish I could recall his name) was deft and knowledgeable. We shall return.

Visited December 2013
Rising Sun
“exceeded expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

After attending a show at the Hippodrome, my husband and I went to dinner at Woodberry Kitchen. It took 6 weeks to get a reservation , but it was well worth it! Valet parking, warm and welcoming entry staff and being able to use my Open Table dining check made it all a great start to a wonderful evening! Our server was extremely friendly, without being pushy. Although the wine list by the glass was a little pricey, the food price was what you would expect from a nice restaurant and certainly well worth it. I had the mashed squash with flatbread and my husband had the steak. Both were excellent and large sized portions. For dessert, we split the cocoa sorbet and it was rich and filled with chocolate. The coffee was perfect brewed by a barista. Although crowded, with tables quite close, I never felt like the noise was too much. I highly recommend it and will be back again!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trinidad
“Tucked away!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Supper here was different and the restaurant atmosphere was unique. The waitress was very knowledgable and recommended wonderful fare. Weevil led eggs dressed up were notable. But the most memorable was the ice creams and sorbet- rum plum, coffee and chocolate!

Visited December 2013
North Haven, Connecticut
“Trendy spot, creative menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Our son treated us to dinner at Wodberry Kitchen during a recent visit to Baltimore. The decor is attractive in a quirky kind of way and service was attentive. On a crowded weekday evening, we were seated after only a brief wait. The menu is creative, with focus on local, seasonal foods. Apps, especially the crab pot dip and the fresh oysters, were excellent. Our son very much enjoyed the sausage platter, but the pork chop entree was quite dry. My husband inquired about the cut of the Tavern Steak, but our server had no clue. After two consultations in the kitchen, she informed us that it was "like a hanger steak." It was good, not great. Desserts were tasty, especially the butterscoth pudding & the sorberts. Restaurant is quite pricey and reservations are a must.

• Visited November 2013