I stayed here for one night when I had an appointment at Johns Hopkins. Although the Outpatient Clinic was a good drive away (taxi $15), the hotel offers a free daily shuttle service which is great.
The location of the hotel is great for drivers coming from out of town as it is right off the highway, close to a truck stop, McDonald's and a food court (could have healthier food choices though!). This Best Western is also adjacent to the bus terminal for those traveling by Greyhound.
Hotel room was spacious and very clean. Shower pressure was a little too low for my liking but seeing as how the bathroom was very clean, I didn't mind too much. I've attached a picture of the amenities found upon my arrival.
Buffet breakfast was plenty.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Cons: The Greyhound bus terminal area could use a renovation and healthier food outlets would be nice. The store needed restocking in items such as milk and water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located off I-95 with plenty of free parking. We offer a complimentary scheduled shuttle to the Inner Harbor, the Baltimore Convention Center and Johns Hopkins Hospitals. As seating is limited, guests are required to sign-up for this service at the Front Desk. Room amenities include a microwave/refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board and hair dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hotel Baltimore
- Best Western Plus Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Hotel Baltimore
- Best Western Baltimore
- Baltimore Best Western