“Weekend visit to see family” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #32 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Pittsburgh
“Weekend visit to see family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We were happy to find a hotel close to where our son has bought a house. Chose it for the reasonable price when including the free hot breakfast. I joined your rewards club in case we do stay again. The service was good and everyone was friendly.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Santa Cruz, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I was in Baltimore for two nights and couldn't have asked for a more comfortable spot. The employees were so welcoming and helpful that it made my stay in Baltimore so much better! The breakfast had many tasty options and room had everything I needed. I left Baltimore not only thinking that I'd eventually return to such a vibrant community, but knowing which hotel I'd call to make a reservation, the Best Western on O'Donnell Street.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

The management here is outstanding, and it shows in the quality and attentiveness of the staff. Rooms are totally re-done. COMFY beds. Large rooms. With a microwave and we even had a couch. Awesome shuttle service to anywhere you want to go. The beds are as nice as any fancy hotel anywhere. They allowed me a late checkout with no problem. Plenty of parking. Hotels in Baltimore can be expensive and gross, I have been traveling there for years. BUT, this is my go -to hotel now.

Room Tip: I have always been on floor 11. Nice big rooms with a couch.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband and I were living in France when he was recruited for a position in Baltimore. I chose this hotel for his interview because of it's great location. My husband was offered the job, and his new employer offered to reimburse him for 30 nights in a hotel. His employer suggested that he could go to a more expensive hotel, but he refused to stay anywhere else. We stayed there about six weeks total; in October, December and January. The facilities are very nice; I especially loved the heated pool and hot tub. The customer service was exceptional. The staff were very helpful and went out of their way to find us restaurants, cabs, etc. Whenever we had a request or concern the staff were responsive immediately and went out of their way to meet our needs. I was initially booking on hotels.com but later I learned that the hotel will match or beat prices advertised online, and you can earn rewards points booking with Best Western directly. There is tons of free parking, a shuttle to the inner harbor which is very convenient because parking in the inner harbor is difficult, and a free breakfast buffet. The price was unbelievable, especially for the value. It is not possible to get a hotel of this quality elsewhere in the area, especially at this price. We travel all over the world for business and leisure, at least 12 times a year, and this is one of the best hotels we have ever encountered. I was so impressed that I stayed at other Best Westerns four of the nine trips I have taken since our stay here. We have also sent our friends to this hotel and they have been pleased and satisfied.

Room Tip: Top floors have a good view
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Baltimore Md
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Traveled to Baltimore 3 times in the last 2 months. On our last stay there was a little problem with our room, it was fixed within the hour. This was no small feat because it was after hours. Within a few days we were called by the owner. He offered us a free night on our next stay.
When we returned 2 weeks we went to Toby's Dinner Theater right there in the hotel. The food was excellent and plentiful. Alan was our server and he was excellent both as a server and an actor in the show.

In all the staff here is great. They all went above and beyond. From the maintenance man that responded to our problem from his home, to the friendly front desk staff.
The most enjoyable stay in a hotel I have ever had. I will definitely come back again.

• Stayed December 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

This BW is further away from the harbor, but they have a daily shuttle, or you can take a cab. Parking is free which is convenient. The rooms were pretty standard but clean and well maintained. The breakfast offered a lot of options. I've stayed at the chains other hotels in the city. I prefer this one even if its out of the way since you get your money's worth.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
culpeper
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Hotel is conveniently located to the Carnival Cruise dock. The staff was helpful and the room clean. We ate dinner in the dining room and were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. Breakfast buffet was included in the room price. Only negative was the the buffet was below average in our opinion. Still a good choice for a visit to Baltimore, especially if you are cruising.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!