We stayed here the night before we left on a cruise out of the Port of Baltimore. The hotel is a bit older but it's clean and the rooms are of a good size and quiet. The staff and service were very good. The included breakfast was basic but satisfying. Kids will love making their own waffles.
The hotel included free parking for our car while we were on the ship and also free shuttle service to and from the hotel and the port. Next time, we will stay a few extra days at the hotel and get to know Baltimore a bit more. Can't beat this value.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Plus Hotel Baltimore
- Best Western Plus Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Baltimore
- Best Western Baltimore
- Baltimore Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located off I-95 with plenty of free parking. We offer a complimentary scheduled shuttle to the Inner Harbor, the Baltimore Convention Center and Johns Hopkins Hospitals. As seating is limited, guests are required to sign-up for this service at the Front Desk. Room amenities include a microwave/refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board and hair dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Best Western, Olotels, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.