“Perfect choice for my daughter's wedding!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
Discount Winter Rates
Ranked #6 of 18 Baltimore B&B and Inns
Fallston, Maryland
“Perfect choice for my daughter's wedding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Superb local venue for a wedding weekend. The grounds are breathtaking; the Mansion and the Carriage House have lots of history and their own charm. The staff were fabulous & flexible, especially Amanda and Cristin. All of the guest rooms are unique. Breakfast was delicious,service excellent and such a nice touch that they sat all of the overnight guests together. All of the rooms are delightful & pristine! We loved the wood burning fireplace; the beds are super comfortable. We stayed in the Ambassador room; my daughter and new husband were in the Camelot room. This room was particularly beautiful with lots of photo opportunities while we were getting ready the day of the wedding. Tremendous photo ops throughout the property! Allow time to walk through the property. We love the idea that Gramery provides a brick in the walkway with the bride and groom's names and wedding date. My daughter and son-in-law will be returning for their one year wedding anniversary and will reserve the same room again next year. So many wonderful things about the Gramercy, I cannot list them all.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have their own unique charm; it's hard to choose one. I would recommend any of...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
North Massapequa, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night (wish it was longer) on our way back from South Carolina to New York. We stayed in the Tudor Room. The room was clean and just beautiful. The furnishings were beautiful and loved the colors in the room. We arrived in the mid-afternoon and the first thing I noticed was the afternoon sunshine shining in through the windows.....it was quite welcoming. We loved our accomodations and the breakfast the next morning in the dining room was outstanding. The people that worked there were very friendly and accomodating as well. We will definitely be coming back again! Make sure you leave enough time to stroll through the beautiful gardens and don't forget your camera! I think September was a perfect time to stay (peaceful) but a little too chilly to enjoy their beautiful, large outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Can't please everyone and I am so glad that I didn't pay attention to any of the negative co...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lansdale, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

If you want to impress your wife, book this B&B. Our kids booked us a weekend there for our 40th anniversary. My husband was stopped dead in his tracks as soon as we entered the door. You feel like you have stepped back in time and any minute will see ladies in long dresses being escorted down the long staircase on the arms of handsome gentlemen. Our room was spacious and comfortable, even though we were located in the wing that had probably once been servants' quarters. We were free to roam the rooms downstairs and let our imaginations run to Victorian times. Breakfast was another treat. The food and service was excellent. It was fun pouring over the offerings and deciding the night before. We also enjoyed exploring the grounds. The gardens were gorgeous. It was fun spotting the statues hidden among the flowers. We did spend time in Baltimore enjoying a food tour but I would have been just as pleased spending out whole time stepping back in time at Gramercy Mansion. Would love to go again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I wanted to plan a getaway for my husband's bday. I found the Gramercy online. The pics were beautiful so we made a reservation. The staff called back to notify us there was a wedding taking place that weekend. They wanted to rule out any noise concerns for us. We were impressed with their follow up & decided to change our reservations to a week earlier. So glad we did. We stayed in the Tower Room . It was beyond our expectations and so much lovelier in person. We strolled the grounds and viewed all the antiquest for sale. They served a delicious and filling breakfast in our room.
If you decide to splurge on their romance package... it is soo worth it. The next day we were staying at their sister property- 1840's Carrollton Inn. The staff was gracious and provided us with a complimentary upgrade. We can't say enough about the property or the staff. You should experience it for yourself!

Room Tip: The Inn is very active hositing events. If you decide to stay while an event is taking place I would...
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

we loved there!
We went to Baltimore for my birthday trip in August 2012.
Also this trip was the very last trip we would go just two of us.
I explained about our situations to the mansion, and they gave us complementary upgrade because of my birthday!
the pool was not the best... lol Because I saw the chairs are tear up and leafs were in the pool and seems like nobody take care.
The breakfast was tasty with antique dishes.
There are a lot of antique stuffs in their mansion which you can purchase.
Absolutely best B&B in my life!!!!!!!!

Baltimore Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and I went back to Gramercy for our 4th visit to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We stayed in the Tower Room on the top floor just as we did on 3 prior visits. The room was lovely as it was nicely decorated, well lit, and had a wonderful double jacuzzi type tub. The bathroom was very large and modern. The breakfast the next morning was wonderful. Everything was fresh and presented very nicely. We choose to dine in our room. We used the pool and walked in the lovely gardens. The staff was outstanding. This B & B is very quiet during the week and very peaceful. I do not know what weekends would be like when there is a wedding taking place. We will go back.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I spent decent amount of money for our wedding, so we didn't have enough at that tome to go somewhere on a honeymoon. We still wanted to go somewhere for couple days right after our wedding. I started looking for some nice place in Maryland and found Gramercy Mansion. I read a lot of good reviews about it, but even couldn't imagine that it's so GREAT!!!
When we got there we immediately fell in love with this place. It's so beautiful and romantic. It has big property where you can lost if you want or hide from other people. There is nice swimming pool in Gramercy Mansion, where my husband and I enjoyed beautiful summer weather.
The breakfast was literally THE BEST BREAKFAST, that We've ever had. Since then whenever we go with my husband, we always compare a breakfast to the Gramercy Mansion's and it always less impressive then we had there!!!
What can I say more?! We will definitely come back to Gramercy Mansion again and not once!!!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room of Gramercy Mansion !!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Gramercy Mansion? Share your experiences!