“Great stay. Excellent location. Would stay again.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   625 South President Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Little Italy)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #8 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Hartford, Connecticut
“Great stay. Excellent location. Would stay again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We went to Baltimore inner harbor for New Year's Eve to meet up with our friends who are staying in Maryland. Due to problems with our Expedia reservation (don't use Expedia because they'll lose your reservations) at Hilton garden inn, we were transferred to homewood suites because they had available rooms.
Homewood suites is very convenient because they are suites that have a kitchen area with a microwave and fridge. The rooms were generally clean with new and updated amenities. The best part about the hotel is its close proximity to little Italy and other activities and restaurants located in inner harbor. Everything we wanted to do was in walking distance.
The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because there were some stains on the bag they put the hair dryer in (thankfully I brought my own because I would not touch that bag if someone paid me), the sheets were like sandpaper so I had to wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants and sleep on other clothes I brought, and the one of the people from a rowdy bunch next door puked in the hallway (gross) but it was cleaned within minutes.

Other than some minor issues (the last probably due to the fact it was New Year's Eve), we would stay here again if we come back to Baltimore. We just won't use Expedia!

• Stayed December 2013
Delens, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share details of your New Years Eve visit to Baltimore. I am very pleased you enjoyed the service so much and that the trendy Harbor East neighborhood was so enjoyable. I am very sorry for the stained hair dryer bag as it absolutely is not our standard and I appreciate you letting us know so we can follow-up. I look forward to sharing your comments with the hotel team and welcoming you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Buffalo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Great room - spacious, clean, comfortable. Great amenities - free wifi, free breakfast, kitchen in the room. AMAZING fitness center with classes, two pools, and enough equipment that you could spend the day in there. Great location. Very kind staff. Breakfast was a step above most free continentals but still lacking in variety (vegetarian/vegan options?) but still a very good deal. My only complaint was the noise at night, but it was from outside the hotel. And given the area and proximity to restaurants and bars, I would've been surprised to experience otherwise.

Baltimore, MD, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed for a couple of days to attend my daughter's college graduation. disgusting mold all around the shower!! I took photos and showed it to them with minimal reaction. Room was too warm even with A/C on 65. Limited hot water. Valet parking is $32 per night and my car was never ready when I needed it. They request you text 20 minutes before departure but their wireless receiver was broken. Even when I called the front desk in advance, the car was not ready. Convenient location by the waterfront, great restaurants and shopping around. Starbucks and a movie theater next door. The free breakfast is horrible powdered eggs and tater-tots, etc.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Delens, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share details following your visit to Baltimore. I am truly sorry that the condition of the bathroom was not to our standards and I have forwarded your comments to the Director of Housekeeping for her re-training and follow-up. I have also taken time to review your parking feedback with the parking operator as it is not indicative of their level of service, either. Again, our apologies and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know as we use this valuable feedback toward improving our guests' experiences.
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel numerous time before and have always had a phenomenal experience. You are welcomed by a friendly and helpful front desk, the rooms are clean and there is complimentary breakfast each morning. You can't beat it. The gym they are affiliated with is beautiful and you are able to go as a guest which is great! I highly recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks so much for the time you took to share details of your visit to Baltimore. I am pleased you enjoyed the service and accommodations so much and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Great location for exploring the Inner Harbor area. I had a spacious and comfortable suite. Breakfast selection was a little limited. Self park garage is accessed from the street behind hotel and has a direct acccess to the hotel.

Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

My stay at the Homewood Suites at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore was great, staff was very accommodating, facility was very well light and clean. Room was immaculate. Fitness center (the MAC) was excellent, many options to working out. Breakfast was very satisfying. Overall great weekend.

charleston, wv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Due to an impending ice storm I had to cancel my anniversary plans and fly in a day earlier, I was given best room in the hotel with a panoramic view. I would love to return someday and celebrate my anniversary at the hotel. Each time I return the staff greet me by name, it may be months between my visits. if feels like home. Recently, I stayed a one of the other 4 star hotels in the Inner Harbor, although it was nice, the warmth was not there. During the last visit, our meeting at Hopkins was cancelled and with 15 minute notice the hotel provided a conference room, A.V equipment and even provided lunch at a reasonable price. Doha, Beth and the rest of the front desk staff and bell staff are great. The hotel has recently been renovated and is immaculate. It is in a safe location, with a view of the waterfront, There is a short walk to shops, restaurants and the fitness center is attached. Thank you Homewood Suites for being our home away from home!

Room Tip: Room 491 has a great view of the waterfront
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to share details of your visit to Baltimore. The hotel team continues to identify ways to exceed our guests' expectations and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay so much! I am sorry that there was a challenge with other arrangements you had made, but thrilled that our team members took such good care to ensure your plans came off without an additional hitch. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor for future visits!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore? Share your experiences!