We stayed for four nights and would definitely choose this hotel again. There are so many places to pick from in this area, but this was the best one I have stayed at so far while visiting there. It's close to everything in the Harbor area, has a full hot and cold breakfast included, amazing rooms, and great staff. Our room was outstanding. We had a king size bed in a separate room, a separate sitting room with fridge, microwave, and basically that area is a kitcheonette /living room.
I would suggest using one of the nearby parking garages to save money....if you don't mind walking a few blocks. There are garages EVERY WHERE. The cost of our room was such a great deal too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet, microwave, fridge, and luxury bedding. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of Baltimore's best shopping including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown