We were very pleased with the rooms we got. Very spacious and comfortable, even though we spent most of our time in the Inner Harbor, seeing the sights and eating at wonderful restaurants.
The hotel is an old bank (the vault is a conference room) and the staff were extremely polite, helpful and courteous. They couldn't have helped us more.
Parking is extremely expensive at the hotel but the valets bring your car when ever you need it.
You will be walking distance from all the sights if you stay at this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet, microwave, fridge, and luxury bedding. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of Baltimore's best shopping including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown