My family & I had a great stay & were close to everything Baltimore had to offer at this hotel. It had a cozy bed & breakfast boutique feel and didnt even feel like a major chain. The food was 100% better than Residence Inn. The added bonus was a very attentive server by the name of Gary that made sure the breakfast buffet didnt run low on anything. I will go back just to have Gary's food & service next time I am in Maryland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet, microwave, fridge, and luxury bedding. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of Baltimore's best shopping including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown