“Brother's Wedding” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor

Save Saved
You added SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #18 of 69 hotels in Baltimore
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Brother's Wedding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Top three things about this hotel:
1) Great customer service by the whole staff--especially Lisa!
2) Cleanliness
3) Location (very close to the Inner Harbor/Dunkin Donuts/CVS)

I was in Baltimore for my brother's wedding--SpringHill Suites was the perfect hotel for most weekenders and business travelers. The free breakfast was adequate/average...it was nice having fresh coffee throughout the day and evening too. Small bar in the lobby area to serve alcoholic drinks and a convenience center for snacks and sundries. The rooms were large and clean...fairly comfortable. All in all, not a complaint from the weekend. The workout facility could use an upgrade/update and the breakfast spread could have been a little better, but I would stay here again...especially with the reasonable prices.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

233 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Hotel was elegant and historic. Very comfortable and very good location - only blocks away from harbor. I love the aesthetics of this hotel in particular with the respect that the hotel has for the history behind the building. Gary - what a great guy - went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable, happy, and had a great start to my morning the next day. Always a treat when someone puts a smile on your face when you're facing tough times. Thank you Gary and thank you to the staff here at SpringHill - you will all be remembered.

Room Tip: Rooms with living room felt like own apartment.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel and I thought it was very nice.

The hotel is an old bank (I'm guessing) so when you walk in to the lobby you are walking into a large, open space with ceilings two stories up. It was a really nice space and a nice change to be in a renovated old building as opposed to something brand new.

The rooms were pretty big, the breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and helpful. And the location is just 2 blocks from the Inner Harbor and an easy walk to Oriole Park and other downtown attractions. The price (especially with a AAA discount) was definitely great considering the location.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Salem, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've read the reviews for this hotel, both good and bad. However, my husband and I are still planning to spend my birthday weekend there. We've never been there before, and we still have plenty of time to change hotels, since my birthday is the 31st of May. I can't wait to write my own great review. I don't ever go by what someone else says, I'd rather see for myself. Besides, 99% of the reviews have been good. Looking forward to meeting the staff, and seeing your beautiful city.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Baltimore Inner Harbor, Maryland for my son's wedding. The whole wedding party stayed there. The hotel was clean and beautiful, but the service far exceeded anything I've seen. Lisa A. and all of the employees were so helpful, with driving directions, accommodating us with amenities, asking us if we needed anything, keeping our breakfast tables clean and the breakfast buffet stocked. Lisa even walked us to a nearby restaurant personally which was the best choice on the block by far. She really cared to give us the best possible experience during our stay there and made us feel at home. The other staff were very friendly and helpful as well. When we needed our camera which was left in the car, the valet staff sent for the car just for us to retrieve our camera to have for the wedding. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Pisa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The location of the hotel is very good. I have been there for a conference and I could go the Convention Center by feet. The breakfast is good and the rooms are clean. The stuff is vety gentle, especially for Lisa Adams and Ron, very kind for having me planned a whole day around in the city.

• Stayed May 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel is a great location to the Inner Harbor, just a couple of short blocks. There is a strange smell in the lobby but not in the other areas. Rooms were designed well and people were nice. Recommend for those heading to Inner Harbor.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!