We would stay there again. The suite allowed us to stay with 2 teenagers of different genders, using the sleeper sofa. Two TVs was a surprise bonus! We parked two blocks away and payed an overnite rate and walked everywhere around Inner Harbor. The breakfast was plentiful with hot eggs and sausage, waffles, instant oatmeal. Also fruits, yogurt, pastries, and plenty of seating. Hot tea and coffee 24/7. Missed hot chocolate though. Staff called within first half hour to check on us and then sent up more towels within ten minutes.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel
- Springhill Suites Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet, microwave, fridge, and luxury bedding. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of Baltimore's best shopping including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.