Very friendly greeting from desk staff, clean hotel room nice no view of inner harbor though. Close to harbor 2 block walk but city hotel our view was another building. There was a nice breakfast included in room . Sadly the one thing that stands out is when we picked up the car from the valet parking. the attendant didn't even make eye contact or thank me when I tipped him... this came off as rude. so I guess I should say don't tip them but maybe it was just the one attendant.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet, microwave, fridge, and luxury bedding. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of Baltimore's best shopping including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.