Baltimore was a little crazy to get to for us--we were not expecting some of the "rougher" areas of town we encountered, but the Inner Harbor was really nice. We were attending a conference at another hotel, but also had some family with us. At first we considered moving to the conference hotel for convenience, but we found we enjoyed the spacious rooms at the Springhill Suites, so we stayed put!
It was very nice to have a separate living/sleeping space. We had our two year old with us, so being able to put him to be and still sit and work, read, or watch TV was very nice. We also enjoyed the in-room refrigerator for snacks. This hotel does not have an indoor pool, which was a little disappointing.
Typical of Springhill Suites, the staff was nice and polite, and the breakfast was wonderful and included in the price of the hotel. I love that Springhill provides such a nice breakfast buffet.
If we were to visit Baltimore again, we'd be happy to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel
- Springhill Suites Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet, microwave, fridge, and luxury bedding. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of Baltimore's best shopping including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.