“Great Spot to Relax” 5 of 5 stars

Baltimore, Maryland
8 attraction reviews
“Great Spot to Relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stumbled upon this center in Fells Point walking around one Saturday afternoon. Cute little pillared front that had crystals in the front. At first I thought it was a boutique only to discover a little bit of heaven. I walk out feeling so a peace and restful. Colby was great a working the knots out of my shoulders in a ten minute chair massage then Terry whom is a wealth of information worked her magic with reflexology on this wonderful BIOmat which was full of crystals heated with infrared heat. It was like sucking the pain out of my lower back. I never felt so relaxed... this is truly a magical little spot. Somewhat off the beaten path of Broadway but a great little find.

Visited February 2014