Horrific service, horrific hotel. If I could give it a negative 5 I would. My family stayed at the hotel for 2 nights with the bill ALREADY paid beforehand. We ordered an extra cot for the first night, and I happened to pay for it with my credit card. Note: I only stayed one night there. Couple days later, I realized my credit card was charged a random $110+ from the place even though it 1) wasn't my reservation, 2) everything was already paid for beforehand, and 3) I never signed anything which said they had permission to charge me that amount, which pretty much makes what they did illegal.
Called them like 10 times (literally), got 1 return call ONCE. And then never again. Eventually the front desk person at one point said the amount was already being taken off and should be back in my account in 2 days. No apology was given, just a "I have no idea how that happened." A week later, the charge is STILL there, and when I call back, they say just keep on leaving the guy Mr. Patel or whatever his name is yet ANOTHER voicemail. I tell them that no one ever calls me back and the front desk person tells me she can't do anything to solve that and was incredibly flippant about it.
STILL in the process of trying to reach someone and get this settled.
If you have such a lack of respect for your customers, why are you in the hospitality business? Point being, don't let them have your credit card info! The rest of the stay was fine in itself, our room smelled like smoke and we don't smoke, but whatever, we weren't overly concerned with that. The important part, this place just takes your credit card information and charges whatever they want on it. Complete and utter scam of a business!!!
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Baltimore
- Best Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Best Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our courteous staff is here 24/7 to help make our hotel your home away from home. Start your day with our free continental breakfast served daily from 5:30am-9:30am featuring an array of items like danishes, muffins, bagels, breads, donuts, cookies, assorted cereals, oatmeal, various spreads, fruits, juices, coffee, and tea. Our hotel provides guests with free Wi-Fi, guest laundromat, free wake-up service, and a free newspaper in the lobby. We also offer a free at no cost business center with 2 desktop computers with Internet, Microsoft, Excel, and printing/copying. All of our guest rooms are comfortably equipped with 37" flat panel television with cable/satellite TV with HBO, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, sitting area, iron with ironing board,in room safe and more. At Americas Best Value Inn Baltimore, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.