Stayed here for 5 days for a business trip. The property is in the middle of downtown, close to the office building I visited and within walking distance to the Inner Harbor. As a woman traveling alone, I did have to keep an eye on my entire surroundings whenever I walked in town. Just had to play it smart and not stay out too late as there are a lot of pan handlers both day and night.
The hotel itself was always clean, the personnel always accommodating and professional, and the convenience of having a complimentary hot breakfast every morning was a plus. The kitchenette in my room was also quite convenient, and my room had a separate table for eating and another for working, which I did almost every evening. The wired internet connection worked great. At times, I could hear the sirens coming from the street below but it wasn't too bothersome since I was on the 11th floor. I would suggest staying on upper floor to avoid street noise.
I also used the gym which was quite adequate with a couple of stairmasters, a few treadmills and bikes. All newer equipment which was offered a great workout.
All in all, the Residence Inn in downtown Baltimore is a nice property for business travelers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Residence Inn Baltimore Downtown
- Residence Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Baltimore/Downtown is the city’s premier, downtown all suite hotel. Offering 188 studio, one and two bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living and dinning areas the Residence Inn Baltimore is the perfect hotel choice for guests visiting for a day, a week, a month or longer. Located in the heart of Baltimore, business travelers can walk to nearly any office in the city, and we are just steps away from the Baltimore Convention Center or the Baltimore Courthouse. Leisure travelers can walk two blocks to Baltimore’s famed Inner Harbor to visit the Baltimore Aquarium, US Constellation or the multitude of shops and restaurants on the waterfront and experience the best Baltimore has to offer. Our sports enthusiasts can pre-game at 17 Light, our on-site restaurant & lounge. Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium and the First Mariner Arena are also with in walking distance of the hotel.The Residence Inn Baltimore/Downtown is an excellent choice if you’re planning a meeting or group event. The hotel has 1,100 square feet of meeting space which can accommodate fully catered events for up to 80 people. Our on-site restaurant and lounge, 17 Light is open for lunch, dinner and room service, and features happy hour specials Monday thru Friday. Replenish after a long day of meetings or touring “Charm City”, and enjoy American Cuisine and some Baltimore favorites like our jumbo lump crab cakes. Kick back, relax and enjoy a beer, glass of wine, or your favorite cocktail in before taking the elevator home. Come experience 17 Light Restaurant & Lounge!We are easy access the Baltimore’s top medical facilities. Johns Hopkins Hospital and University centers offer our guests complimentary shuttle service to and from the hotel. The University of Maryland Medical Center and Mercy Hospital are also very convenient to our hotel Our hotel offers large suites, complimentary hot buffet breakfast, evening social events Tuesday through Thursday, complimentary high speed internet, on site business center, and guest laundry facilities. Offer discounted room rates for guests staying five nights or more while earning Marriott Rewards points make us the best value in Baltimore.Our staff specializes in creating a comfortable home like atmosphere with all the conveniences of a hotel. We want to help make your next trip to Baltimore a particularly memorable one. The Residence Inn Baltimore Downtown makes it easy to enjoy all the things “Charm City” has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.