You added Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Berlin, Maryland
“great for kids too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed here with our two boys. They really loved the pool, and the room was big enough for us all.
The hotel was very close to the inner harbor and all the great restaurants downtown. Also, very close to the Baltimore Aquarium.
We recommend a stay here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was my 2nd visit..Stayed here with 4 friends for the weekend and had a wonderful time. Stayed in room 609 which had 2 Queen Beds and a pull out sofa.The room was comfortable with a large fridge. The only problem was there is only 1 mirror(in the bathroom) There should definitely be another mirror in the living/bedroom area. The location is perfect, there's a 7Eleven across the street and a Royal Farms Store down the block. There is also a CVS a few doors down which closes at 8PM which is too early in my opinion, but the other stores will suffice. The valet was also pricey$$$ at $32 a day.All in All it was a good stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Cranbury, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was very satisfied with this Hotel overall. The location was excellent, just 2 short blocks from the Inner Harbor. The front desk and valet service were friendly and helpful. We arrived early and they let us check in although we were prepared to just drop our bags and head over to the Aquarium. The only thing that keeps me from giving this hotel a higher rating is the that the Bathtub in our room really needs to be either re-grouted or replaced. Mildew is not something you want to see in the corners when you are paying $150 for a regular room. Breakfast the next morning was as good as it gets for a complimentary one: lots of good hot coffee, bagels, cereals, scrambled eggs, yogurt and a waffle machine. It was very busy due to some people attending the football game but the staff was diligent about keeping things stocked. My only complaint was that they served the worst excuse for orange juice that I have ever tasted! I would stay here again, maybe just go for an upgraded or renovated room and bring my own Tropicana!!

Room Tip: Room # 605 was on a side street and quiet enough.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
pminer, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for the review. If you would be kind enough to send an email to ri.bwihb.gm@marriott.com, I would like to follow up with you on what we have done to fix the tub. I will also check the calibration of our OJ machine to make sure that the flavor is not watered down. Thank you for your feedback!

Patrick
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The staff really grew on me! Every morning the women working in the kitchen for breakfast would say goodmorning or make small talk with me, my husband, and my 18 month-old. We also really liked the valet manager Andrew. My son enjoyed running out to play a brief game of "peek-a-boo" with him every morning and he even started calling my son "little blueberry" since he was always covered in blueberries after breakfast. I just thought that was so sweet and made mornings really fun! Also, (I think he was the) General Manager was also really nice and we had a few good conversations in passing and he even gave my son a little souvenir. I loved the rooms and I was able to make some great home-cooked meals! I also loved being able to walk or catch the Charm City Circulator (free bus) all over! There was one night where my Aunt coudln't sleep because the neighbors were noisy but I woudln't blame the Hotel for that, especially since she never told anyone. All around, my stay was excellent!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The Baltimore Residence Inn was the best hotel experience I've had in years. Clean, spacious, well equipped, and extremely friendly staff. The breakfast is included, and there are lots of tasty options including fresh fruit and muffins. My room was on the side of the building, but was extremely quiet and had great blackout curtains. The hotel is a short walk to the convention center. There are restaurants and shopping nearby, and even the people I ran into while walking around the neighborhood were friendly. My one complaint: no full-length mirror in the room. When attending a professional conference it's nice to know what you look like.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Westerly, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Traveled to this hotel with a group of friends to attend a game at Camden Yards. The location was perfect to walk to the game or to walk to the Inner Harbor where there are many great restaurants and activities. The staff was so pleasant and helpful. The rooms were spotless and huge. The included breakfast was a great plus. They did not serve a small continental breakfast but everything from eggs to make your own waffles with plenty of seating available. We all agreed we would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Went to Baltimore for a long weekend, left a few days ago. My room had a great view of the city, you're close to everything and Camden Yards was a short walk. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, and took the public transit and walked to other establishments for lunch & dinner. I would definitely stay there again -- I wish my trip was longer!!

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!