“Great school” 5 of 5 stars

Baltimore, MD
8 attraction reviews
“Great school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I liked the professors, most of whom worked in the area they taught. I got one of my degrees from the Johns Hopkins University. My major in Business Administration was a tremendous help in my career.

• Turkish first
“Beautiful Buildings 😃”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I drove here from PA to attend a CTY writing confernce. I really enjoyed the walk to get to the confrence because the buildings were very pretty and looked very historical almost. I also thought that the interior design of the buildings were very nice because there were murals and portraits of famous people, and things. I definetly suggest visiting!

“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I think The Johns Hopkins University (JHU) is very interesting. I have been in Shriver Hall which is beautiful and I have also been in Hodson Hall which is very spacious and nice. I would highly recommend this place for college. The campus is huge and I think that all the maps around the campus are a helpful guide if it is your first day there.

Fallston, Maryland, USA
12 attraction reviews
“Legacy of Johns Hopkins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great to walk the grounds of both the Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Hospital. What a proud legacy Johns Hopkins left the city of Baltimore.

Catonsville, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
“Hopkins for everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Fantastic new facilities, top-notch medical care, easy to navigate and park, no hassle appointment lines. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Visited May 2012