“Amazing Diner!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #349 of 1,803 Restaurants in Baltimore
Angola, Indiana, United States
“Amazing Diner!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Andy and his wife run a top notch diner in east Baltimore. Breakfast/lunch/dinner are all great. service is outstanding. difinitly a cheers kinda place. love it will be back and will become one of those regulars where they know your name.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“THIS PLACE was SCARY DIRTY AND THE FOOD WAS TASTELESS. THE WORST PART WAS WHEN A HUGE ROACH WENT ACROSS THE FLOOR THE WAITER TRI”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

The customers did not.look healthy, the HOTDOGs were tasteless, a real dump, dirty and the roaches are everywhere. NEVER AGAIN. WHAT WAS TRIPLE D THINKING????? IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GROSS, NEVER, EVER AGAIN.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lutherville, MD
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Help was very good, down to earth. Only thing I tried were the hot dogs. Dogs themselves didn't have a snap when I bit into them. Chili had no taste at all. Buns were actually hard on the ends. Dogs at the Lexington Street Market are much better. Other food looked to be good diner food.

I'll try it again if I'm in the area but the dogs are not worth much.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Maple Shade, New Jersey
“LOVED this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We ate here (twice!) this past weekend while visiting Baltimore, and my mouth waters every time I think about the meals we had! My husband had the Coney Island hot dogs and I had the bacon cheeseburger both times. We also ordered gravy fries and regular fries. My husband raved about the hot dogs, and the burger was absolutely delicious - not one of those pre-made patties, but a real burger cooked to perfection. The fries were out of this world! My husband was reluctant to try the gravy fries as we had never had them before, and they were surprisingly tasty - not too much gravy, just enough to give it an interesting taste. The texture of the plain fries was fantastic - perfectly crisp on the outside and moist inside. Great prices, too!Unfortunately, we didn't have room for dessert, but we'll definitely go back to G and A the next time we are in town. I wouldn't call this place a dive. It's just been in business for over 80 years and it's well-worn but clean, and the owner and waitresses were great. Can't wait to return!

• Visited June 2012
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Watson Preakness Party 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

My first impression was "this place could be bad"! The owners daughters waited on our group of 12 and were great. Several in our party ordered crab cakes and they were fantastic. Cheese steak and hot dogs good too. It was a fun experience, will go back next time we are in the city.

• Visited May 2012