“Won't be going back for the food” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
601 E Pratt St, Ste 2, Baltimore, MD 21202-3113 (Inner Harbor)
410-347-7625
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #297 of 1,805 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Family Fare
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
va
“Won't be going back for the food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stopped in for lunch and to give the kids their first visit to Hard Rock Cafe. I remember enjoying it myself when I was young. The kids weren't as interested in the memorabilia as I thought they would be and then the food was terrible. The kids burgers were thin and terribly overcooked, the BBQ was mediocre (not sure why I ordered that from here), and the salad lacked taste. Will look for different options if I ever return to Baltimore.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Central NJ
“Great Drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

If the sun is beating down, and you need immediate refreshment, head over. The bar staff is solid and welcoming to all. The menu is typical Hard Rock fare, and the prices are the same. Drinks alone will be costly, but for the location...

Visited July 2013
Cape Fear, North Carolina
“If you must eat and you do. You will eat well Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The one thing I really like about the Hard Rock is not every one is the same. The ambiance may be the same. The food was outstanding. The service provided was remarkable. This is truly an A great environment. Thanks again to Jonathan

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Typical decor, ok food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stopped here in June to give my kids their first Hard Rock Cafe experience. The service was slow and never offered refills. The spicy spring rolls were cold. The rest of the food was clearly not freshly prepared, just heat and serve. It's been years since I visited a Hard Rock and I wasn't impressed. My kids enjoyed looking at the artifacts on the walls than their food.

Visited June 2013
Baltimore M, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Sorry to hear about your visit.

Feel free to reach out to me at baltimore_agm@hardrock.com

Dave
West Pittston, Pennsylvania
“The best !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is one of, if not THE BEST Hard Rocks !!! Our first stop is always the Hard Rock..... for a Hurricane !!!! I was so impressed on this visit. They were packed... a 45 min wait or longer. I said, well I guess the all access pass won't help on this.... WRONG. We were immedately taken to the side. We had a 10 minute wait and were taken to the next available seat... which was a booth for 6. We were 2. I could not believe it !!! WOW... VERY IMPRESSSIVE. Our server was JEFF, who was great. You would think we were rock stars !!!! This is one place we have come to for years, and the same people are there. And they remember us every time. Never a complaint here !!! Everyone is great, very upbeat and efficient !!!! THANK YOU HARD ROCK !!!!! I have to say I was a little sad there were renovations done. It's beautiful, but the nostalgic car is gone. I guess after a few hurricanes I will get over it !!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore M, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
A few Hurricanes later, you'll get over the car and probably solve the world's problems, I know I've tried after a few Hurricanes.

Jeff treated you ike Rock Stars, because you are...

Glad you had a great time.

Thanks for the kind words.

Jim