“Good atmosphere” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
601 E Pratt St, Ste 2, Baltimore, MD 21202-3113 (Inner Harbor)
410-347-7625
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Saint Petersburg
“Good atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Hard Rock cafe delievers a good atmosphere and the price is also affordaeble. The service lacks a little behind - need to staff more effeiciently on busy days

Visited November 2012
Baltimore M, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I will work with all scheduling managers to ensure we have the right amount of bodies in place for the volume that we are anticipating.

Jim

Draper, Utah
“It is a Hard Rock”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had a large group, but never felt like we were important. Our group was only having appetizers and drinks. Once we got through the appetizers, it was all they could do to get us out of there, but we wanted to continue to sit and have drinks. They were concerned about the location we were in and mentioned more than twice that they wanted to "shut down this area." Not a place to go and hang out for a few drinks.

Visited October 2012
Sorry to hear that you felt rushed. You should have never been made to feel that way. I will work with the managers to ensure guests are receiving the level of hospitality they should. Thank you for your comments.

Jim
Annapolis, Maryland
“Just OK food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Hard Rock Cafe's are usually fun places to visit because of the memorabilia on display. This HR is no exception in that respect, however the food was disappointing. It was quite over priced for starters ($15 for hamburger?) and just really nothing special (just your typical deep fried items and hamburgers). I would advise any one who is a fan of HR's to stop by for just a drink and a visit to the gift shop, but don't waiste your time or money on the food here.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sorry to here that you were not happy with your food. I will follow up with my Culinary Mananger and Team to ensure our food is at the highest of standards. Thank you for your comments.
Leander
“Difficult to visit with companions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Fun place to view rock history, but not good for conversation over dinner. Grilled salmon was delicious. Expensive burgers. Ok for kids as there are lots of things to look at and high noise level overrides noisy children.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore M, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to give us some feedback. Im glad your food was good. In the coming weeks, we will begin an extensive remodel that will bring some new Rock History to the Cafe as well as address some of the acoustic issues and noise levels.
“Learn how to cook”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Me and my wife have been going to Hard Rock Cafe for 15 years but we never been to the Hard Rock Cafe in Baltimore...we should have ordered pizza from home. My burger wasn't cooked properly, I asked for a well done burger and when the food was brought to our table I had a bloody burger, though I did ask if they could make me a new one that was cooked properly I was told by the waitress no as she began to laugh at my request. I love the rock and roll atmosphere but as far as friendly service goes along with properly cooked food..(go anywhere else!!) Hard Rock Cafe let me down and now they lost a lifelong customer as I will not be returning ever again!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore M, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Sorry to hear about your visit. Please feel free to contact the Cafe so we can look into this a little further, Please have your receipt handy so that we can follow up with your server as well.

baltimore_agm2@hardrock.com