“Dinner for lunch?” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chiapparelli's Restaurant

Chiapparelli's Restaurant
237 S High St, Baltimore, MD 21202-4454 (Little Italy)
410-837-0309
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Virginia
“Dinner for lunch?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

My family and I went to Chiapparelli's for lunch today at 11:30. It is Sunday. Apparently the only menu they serve on Sunday is the dinner menu. Even reviewing their web site now, I don't see that mentioned. I overhead other customers asking for the lunch menu also, so apparently it is not a well know fact. It appears that the lunch and dinner menus are about the same with one exception….the prices. The dinner prices are more than double the lunch prices, and I don't believe the serving sizes are much different. So…for 3 of us, the lunch bill was $92. Not what we expected when we picked this restaurant.

Beyond the disappointment of the menu issue, the food was very good, and the service was excellent.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Erie, Pennsylvania
“We loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The food was good and plentiful. The prices were extremely reasonable for both food and drinks. The staff was very friendly.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Memphis
“Good food, big portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

This place was recommended to us by a local. We weren't disappointed. The food was good, and the portions were huge. The salad course was so big, I could have had that as a meal by itself. I had the basic spaghetti...and the plate was filled with italian sausage (not too spicy, just right), green and red peppers, and fresh mushrooms. My wife had the eggplant parmesan, and you could tell the eggplant was very fresh and cooked just right. Will definitely eat here again on our next trip to Baltimore.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Get Issac as your waiter! BEST. The food never disappoints either. I always get the Trio; husband like gnocchi. The salad is incredible too.

Visited July 2014
“Poor service and staff will ignore you ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I took my family for dinner and only 3 tables were occupied in the section we were seated. 15 minutes later we watched the waiter go to each of the tables to check on them and passed right by our table and didn't even acknowledge our presence.
20 minutes after we were seated we decided to leave and when we mentioned to the hostess we didn't get any service, she asked "really"? and continued her conversation with her fellow hostess.
Definitely not my first incident of poor service and being ignored in Little Italy, but definitely my last visit to Little Italy, Baltimore.