“It was just okay, but I'd probably give it another try.” 2 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Luigi Petti Restaurant
1002 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202-4360 (Little Italy)
(410) 685-0055
Improve this listing
Ranked #884 of 1,805 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Neighborhood: Little Italy
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It was just okay, but I'd probably give it another try.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2007

It was just okay, but I'd probably give it another try.

“You Gotta Love It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2004

I am a big fan of LP. I think in its price point, it is the best in Little Italy. Old-fashioned inside, lovely terrace outside. FanTAStic food. Not too heavy, not too saucey, just right. Northern Italian options are my favorite.

St. Clair Shores, MI
“That's Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2004

Petti's, is a handsome bistro in the Little Italy neighborhood of Baltimore. Our recent visit puts this dining room very near the top of our "away-from-home" Favorite Restaurant List. The three of us chose seating in the bar area; after considering the bustling patio. The service was solicitous, friendly and efficient, without being hovering. I attest to the fact that they serve an honest cocktail here and allow diners to savor the moment. We requested three different meals out of the kitchen: cheese ravioli and mushrooms en sauce; fettichini alfredo and spaghetti with a veal meat sauce. Each meal was terrific, our portion sizes more than ample. This restaurant is easy to recommend on every count. By the way, we started the meal with perhaps the best cream of crab soup any of us had ever tasted.