“Valentines Day Romance” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris Steak House
600 Water Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Downtown)
(410) 783-0033
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 1,793 restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Market St
Description: Expect nothing less than an extraordinary meal and first-class service from one of the most outstanding prime steak houses in the world: Ruth's Chris Steak House. Among the most distinctive dining destinations in the area. At Ruth's Chris Steak House your service will always be first class-attentive but never fussy.
“Valentines Day Romance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

This Was My First Time Dining At Ruths Chris. It Was My First Time Dining At A 5 star restaurant period.... i loved the whole experience. The atmosphere, the service, everything was beautiful. Oh And The Steak!! Was soo Good. I'm not a big steak Eater but that was the best steak I've ever ever had. I also got a Caesar salad and calamari. Omgeeee. Everything was Phenomenal. I recommend this For everyone. I think that everyone should dine here at lease once. It's an experience of a lifetime!

79% Recommend
Abington, Pennsylvania
“Top dollar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

But well worth the price.. steaks were fork tender cooked perfectly excellant service all which you would expect for paying top dollar and they met every expectation

Visited February 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Beyond Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

While spending the holidays in Washington with another family. Our party of 8 visited the location at Water Street in Baltimore on New Year's Eve. We were greatly disappointed in the service (or lack thereof) we received. From the cold reception at the greeter's desk to the complete lack of attentiveness given to our table by our server. Our reservation was booked more than a month in advance. I wish we had known of the poor service we would receive, for we would have gladly taken our business elsewhere. The low point of service that evening was capped off by me reminding our server to take the bottle of wine we had not received off our bill. This was after 20 minutes had elapsed between delivery of the first entree and the last side dish was served. The table enthusiastically agreed the food was excellent but the service deplorable. I have waited to write a review about this as I was completely irate by the time we left the restaurant wanted to submit a reasoned complaint after reflecting on the evening. I didn't want to be irrational, but I am still overwhelmingly disappointed. I would like to hope had we visited on an evening other than New Year's Eve, we would have received service akin to that which we have received at other upscale steakhouses. Our server offered

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
“Great bar scene”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place to have a quick bite at the bar before heading to the theater or a concert. The service is always friendly and the menu at the bar is extensive with something for everyone.

Visited December 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Love this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

You will always have a good experience at Ruth's Chris. Went there for our anniversary and had a wonderful dinner. It was nice because it's attached to the Pier 5 so we didn't have to leave our hotel. The staff was excellent as always.

Visited December 2013