“Incredible Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
New Castle, Colorado
“Incredible Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

The toughest thing was trying to figure out what to eat! I would suggest taking a look at the plates as the servers are delivering because everything on the menu looks so good that it might help you make up your mind. Get there early for lunch as they usually have a wait.

Woodbury Heights, New Jersey
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Not cheap but very good. Always crowded but service was great, food was off the hook. Try the Funky Monkey best Monjey Bread I ever had and the grits with bacon bits were fantastic.

Galloway, New Jersey
“Over rated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch. My wife and I got breakfast dishes - good, but overpriced. My daughter got sliders, they were the best, but also expensive. Service was indifferent.

Visited March 2014
“Excellent restaurant top to bottom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stopped here on a Sunday morning. As expected the wait was about 45 minutes. Our food was very good. I had a smoked salmon omelette.

Service was great. At least two managers stopped by during the course of our meal just to inquire about service and food.

I rate this restaurant as excellent because they seem to pay attention to every detail. Restaurant decor, customer service, comfort while waiting on a table, and the food. I can't wait until I am in Baltimore again for another visit.

“Lot's of food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Was recommended by several people and we were not disappointed. Expect a long wait if no reservation, because this place is very popular. The chicken & waffles is very good, but a little heavy on the jalapeño butter. The breakfast sliders were good and fried green tomatoes are amazing.