“Good food, service needs a little work” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 1,803 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Atlanta, GA
“Good food, service needs a little work”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went here for brunch on a Saturday. Be warned that you need to get here early, otherwise there is a wait. The food we got was pretty good, although service needs some work. They have more than just your usual brunch fare, and have something for everyone.

Visited April 2013

Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Breakfast Sandwich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My fiance and I went to the Inner Harbor for a weekend getaway and were looking for a nice breakfast/brunch on Sunday morning before we left. We found Miss Shirley's online and decided to give it a try after seeing the menu. I got the southern slammer sandwich, and it was probably one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. We ordered the cornbread bites, and I was putting some of the peach jalapeno jam on my breakfast sandwich. It was so good. The service was good, and the menu had many interesting options. I would suggest you get there early, because when we left around 9:30am, the place was packed and many people were waiting. I would definitely go out of my way to eat here again. It was a bit pricey, but if you are looking to treat yourself, go here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Brunch in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Miss Shirley's is highly rated for a good reason. They have a great mix of savory and sweet dishes. My wife ordered the Cinnamon Roll French Toast and I ordered the Crab Cake & Fried Green Tomato Eggs Benedict. We shared the two for an excellent brunch. The weather is starting to turn so outdoor seating is available. Get there before 10 AM to avoid the longest wait.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gahanna,OH
“If you are not in a hurry.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Okay. So when they say you have to wait. They are not playing. They told us 45-1hr but I was really 2 hrs. Good came quickly. See Zin in the to go window for a while you wait morning beverage. The food came quickly and was delicious. But if you have a 7hr ride home after your meal here like we did, you should opt for somewhere else. This is a take your time breakfast venue. Good food. I can definitely see what all the fuss is about.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Middle Village, New York
“Different and yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

First time here. The food on the menu was different from what I am use to in New York like collard greens and gritts. Had the soup of the day which was cream of crab and it was delicious. I would recommend the restaurant.

Visited April 2013