“Pricey but good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Pricey but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went for breakfast on a Friday morning at about 9:15 and were sat immediately. We soon figured out that this was going to be expensive, even the kids can't eat for less than $11 a head. We went with a breakfast sandwich and the specialty raspberry white chocolate pancakes, both were outstanding. I can't remember which sandwich we ordered, but it was great. 4 pancakes were more than enough--I couldn't finish them. We ended up getting one meal for our kids and it was plenty for them to split. Our total bill was over $50 with tip...more than we had planned on, but this was not your normal everyday breakfast food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Winchester, Virginia, United States
“Great food, busy, not inexpensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Just there this am. Crowded and noisy-fun atmosphere. Told 15-20 min wait but it may have been 7. Happy staff, good suggestions. Expect to pay a minimum of $20 per person for breakfast, higher at lunch and beyond. Large yummy portions come out quickly and hot. REAL maple syrup--a high point with me. Try the Spicy Shirley--their take on a bloody mary. Spicy but not too hot. Lots of edible garnish. Hubby had the Southern sojourn or whatever--very nice. I opted for the cinnamon bun indulgence--only took one home!! Enjoy your time here.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buea, Cameroon
“French Toast Heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went with a friend for brunch--we split crab cake apps, coconut creme stuffed French toast and a huge club sandwich. The food is AMAZING! A little bit pricy for breakfast food and something I couldnt afford every weekend, but great for a special occasion and close to inner harbor. Seriously--the food is awesome.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alabama, USA
“Unique brunch choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Arrived to find out there was a 45-55 minutes wait, typically I would not have waited this long however I've heard good things. The wait was closer to an hour 30, so by the time I got a table I was in need of a cocktail. The spicy Shirley was my choice. A nice Bloody Mary, with a bunch of garnish, a little too much. The options on the menu stretched from the savory to sweet, with a lot of over the top unique items. Finally decided on the blackened salmon eggs Benedict with a sweet potato Tasso ham hash. The salmon was cooked perfectly, the eggs poached to perfection, yet the hash was burnt. So all in all, good but not worth the wait.

RI
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I'll bet that not one native goes in here. It's good in a sterile sort of way. Very set up to get the tourist, of which I was one. Some fun food items but way overpriced.

Visited February 2013