“Great Bar .... Awesome Views .... Dine outside if you can.” 5 of 5 stars

443-708-5818
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ouzo Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,672 Restaurants in Baltimore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Central Ave.
“Great Bar .... Awesome Views .... Dine outside if you can.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Fun upscale bar. Service was first rate. Professional bartenders. This is a good place to have your favorite concoction made. Everyone seemed happy to be there. Which is why we went two days in a row.

Flaming cheese was a bit salty .... Everything was first rate.

Visited May 2014

Annapolis, MD
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

This is one of those restaurants where I entered with very high expectations.... Always a danger because I start immediately comparing to all the best restaurants I've been to. I love Greek seafood restaurants and have recently been to wonderful places in NYC and Washington, DC. The Black Olive in also a favorite.

I wasn't blown away by Ouzo Bay, but had a very nice meal. Service is wonderful. The space has a very nice modern ambiance, and the courses were very good. But I am surprised Baltimore Magazine rated Ouzo Bay the top restaurant in Baltimore. To my taste, not even close to Charleston restaurant in the same neighborhood. But try it for yourself.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ellicott City, MD
“Excellent Food & Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a great dinner at Ouzo Bay. We started withe the saganaki, lamb meatballs, and village salad. All were very good. She had the tuna which was cooked to perfection. I had the red snapper which was light and tasty. Excellent wine choices too and our waitress Blanca brought us complimentary ouzo shots. They also offer valet parking for $8. I would have given them 5 stars except for one thing. The manager asked us after finishing our appetizers if we would mind moving tables because a big party was coming in. He offered us another appetizer but we already had two appetizers and were waiting for our entrees. We moved tables but noticed that a big party did not come in and another couple took our two top table. A credit for one of our appetizers should have been applied to our check in my opinion.

Visited May 2014
Baltimore
“A refreshing take on Greek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Ouzo Bay is located in the trendy Harbor East neighborhood which is a plus as this is great area in which to spend an evening out in Baltimore. The restaurant itself is contemporary in its design and decor while still maintaining some traditional characteristics you usually find in a Greek restaurant. The food was wonderful and service top notch. My wife and I felt that this was one of the better eating experiences we have had in recent memory. Definitely recommend Ouzo Bay.

Visited April 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Offended by lack of service - hostess and manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

The food at Ouzo Bay was really good but not good enough for me to return there any time soon because the place lacks customer service and accommodation. Our waiter was great and friendly, but the hostess and manager need some work in the customer service department. We were given the worst table in the restaurant and we asked to be moved several times but the hostess had an excuse for every table we requested. There was an empty section in the middle of the restaurant where she could have moved us but she didn’t even look into that. We almost left the restaurant to go somewhere else. We had a party of five and they decided to sit us in the middle of the walkway where people from the kitchen walked by every 5 seconds. Also, the wait staff were moving tables and chairs above our heads and we were afraid we would get hit with one of them. We had to get out of the way several times and they even told us to duck numerous times (not what I would call fine dining). This went on for quite a while during dinner. We asked the hostess if she can move us to the other side of the restaurant where it was less crowded but she said the tables were reserved for "big" parties. But later on that night, we looked over at the "reserved" table she was referring to, and they also had a party of five. As we were leaving, we noticed a huge entourage walk in the restaurant with some football player and then we realized that the restaurant staff were moving tables and chairs for him, but they couldn’t even find a quieter table for the regular people. They were capable of moving tables and chairs if they wanted to, but they decided we weren't worth it. But that’s ok, there are plenty of other restaurants in Baltimore that would have moved us in an instant and that’s where I will be going from now on.

• Visited April 2014