“In the middle of everything” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #16 of 69 hotels in Baltimore
Round Rock, Texas
“In the middle of everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Located in downtown a short distance from Inner Harbor, Camden Yards, and multiple museums and points of historical interest. Staff was very friendly and service was excellent all the way from the manager (Dondrea, you're the best!), to the valet attendants (several of them, each one as awesome as the next) and including the housekeeping staff (Olga, thanks for taking such good care of us!). Staff was prompt in assisting us with any needs we had such as maps, directions, requests for extra towels, public transportation information, restaurant recommendations, etc. Reasonably priced considering all the events in town (Preakness, end of school year trips, graduations, ball games, etc). Next trip to Baltimore will include Hampton.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Rhonda R,

I am so happy to hear that our hotel team was so helpful during your visit.

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy Charm City attractions, our hotel, and the team. I will share you positive comments about the hotel and team.

419 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Maurertown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at the Hampton Inn at the Inner Harbor Baltimore. It was a brief walk from the harbor and all it has to offer. The police presence made me feel relatively safe as everything being in walking distance. I felt very comfortable at the hotel and felt free to come down to the 24 hour Coffee and Tea Station which for me was an A+ and the helpfulness of the front desk was both professional and just an all around pleasant experience. I just truly felt like I was at home at The Hampton Inn and Suites at the Baltimore Inner Harbor so come and see for yourself.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Jeanette P,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Inner-Harbor on your recent trip to Baltimore. After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that our hotel team was so helpful during your visit.

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy the historic charm and wonderful location..

I will share you positive comments about the hotel and team.

Tampa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

The Hampton Inn on E Redwood Street is a great place to stay. The room was clean, comfortable, looked new and smelled fresh. The bathroom was sparkling clean and the soap dispensers in the shower were a treat! We would definitely stay here again! The complimentary breakfast was adequate but not remarkable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Jane S,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our hotel. Our goal is to exceed expectations for each guest that chooses to stay with us.

I am glad to hear you will stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Please reach out to me directly if I can be of service.

Oceanside, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed here overnight to go to the National Aquarium two blocks away. This was the ideal location for access to the aquarium and Inner Harbor. The hotel was much nicer than expected (historic building with high ceilings) and the valet and staff were extremely nice and provided quick service. Everything seemed to be in walking distance, even a CVS to pick up items we had forgotten.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear slikrokbel,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Inner-Harbor on your recent trip to Baltimore. After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and team.

I will share you positive comments about the hotel.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

From the ambience of this historic building to the terrific service from front desk (Nasir and Alexa) to the valet/porters (Rohan from Australia), this is by far the best Hampton Inn that I have been in and I am in them on a regular basis for business. This hotel was built in the early 1900s as a bank. It has been beautifully restored from the exterior to the well-decorated lobby. The rooms are very large with large flat screen televisions (my room even has a wet bar along with the fridge and microwave). I love the desk setup because I can work on my laptop and look at television (the ergonomic desk chair is wonderful). Many restaurants are with a short walking distance. The Inner Harbor with all its attractions is only a couple blocks away. I highly recommend this hotel...and I will be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear PhyllisD534,

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy the historic charm, wonderful location and one of our studio suites.

I will share you positive comments about the hotel and team.

Burlington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The room I was given was already occupied and I walked in on someone at 11:30 at night. Good thing they didn't have a gun. Not a $300 a night hotel - more like a $99 hotel. I would never stay at this hotel again and I caution anyone who is thinking about this place. Really bad part of town and not family friendly. Mostly a one-night-stand kind of place. They probably should charge by the hour.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear William P,

We apologize for your experience and I will reach out to you in person to discuss this further.

Please know your satisfaction is very important to us, and we strive to ensure that all of our guests enjoy an exceptional stay.

Salt Lake City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The guest room internet worked really well and the staff was very helpful. They have complimentary shuttle services to some of the restaurants and many are within walking distance. It was nice having a complimentary breakfast available. The rooms were quiet and had a fridge and microwave which was very convenient.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jennifer S ,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Inner-Harbor on your recent visit to Baltimore. After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that our hotel team was so helpful during your visit.

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy the breakfast and quality of the hotel. We feel as if our Hotel is in a wonderful historical property in a great location with a responsive staff.

I will share you positive comments about the hotel.

Ryan Urgo

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!