“If only all B&B's were like this!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of INN at 2920

You added INN at 2920 to your Saves list
INN at 2920
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   2920 Elliott St, Baltimore, MD 21224 (Canton)   |
Ranked #3 of 18 Baltimore B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Leicester, UK
“If only all B&B's were like this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2006

This place sets the standard for Inns around the world - if only they were all this good! It's a fantastic combination of modern chic and homely comfort (and we are going to try and recreate this look at home now!). The chintzy New England-look of most other B&B's that we have stayed is lovely in its own way but the Inn's stylish interior was such a welcome change for us. The breakfasts are to die for and nothing is too much trouble. Thanks to David, we have found our favourite B&B yet!

• Stayed June 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2006

This is a very cozy yet contemporary inn in the hip Canton section of Baltimore. Only 4 rooms and a 2-room suite, plus a living room / sitting area / dining room. Great city feel - exposed brick, 3-story row house; but gracious host David prepares breakfasts usually found at country inns. The perfect blend, a wonderful way to visit Baltimore.

Bridgewater, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2006

My husband & I stayed at the Inn last weekend. We had a wonderful time. It's very clean and the neigborhood is on the quiet side. There are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby and David's breakfasts were delicious! We also took a cooking class with him that was educational, entertaining, and tasty! We are planning our next trip for the fall and we can't wait!

• Stayed April 2006
Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2005

Business brought me to Baltimore fairly often, so I was searching more for a home away from home rather than just another hotel room. A place where I could truly relax rather than a room that I couldn't wait to get back to work. I found such a place at the Inn at 2920. Also, the Inn is in a beautiful (and safe) neighborhood of Canton. Definitely take advantage of the Inn being one city block from many of the local restaurants. My nod goes to Helen's Garden.

What David gets right is the details: Hazelnut chocolates in the room daily, a pot of tea (ceylon, of course!) in the morning, appropriately named beta fish in the rooms, dinner recommendations (I'm a foodaphile), excellent linens, and the list goes on an on... After moving to Baltimore I had my parents stay at the Inn when visiting - they loved it too!

• Stayed August 2005, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2004

Had just 2 nights at this lovely Inn. It was pure joy to return to the peace and tranquility after a hectic day of sightseeing. David (the host/owner) and his wife have put their heart and sole into this venture and continue to do so with their hospitality. You are incredibly well looked after/informed without intrusion.

We are so meticulous when we choose accommodation and are also very critical, but this property has to be seen to be believed and the 'icing on the cake' the bed! This is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.

Don't go for the mass production hotels, give this one a try, I can promise you, you will not be disappointed.

One last thing, although you are outside of the City (a comfortable and lovely 20 - 30 minute walk) there is a water taxi within 5 minutes of the hotel which takes you to all the areas of interest in Baltimore.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2004

Our son and new bride, who now live in Canton, booked a weekend stay at the Inn at 2920 for the wedding party. The Inn was conveniently located in the heart of Canton close to wonderful restaurants, pubs. beautiful waterfront, churches, shopping and tuxedo rental. David made our stay fun, relaxing and non-stressful. We were able to visit with the brides family and friends. David had the "gathering room" at the Inn decorated with votive lights for the cutting of the wedding cake and champaign toast. His gourmet breakfast made us feel like royalty and his attention to detail made the wedding a happy memory.

• Stayed May 2004
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2004

David goes above and beyond the call to make sure that I am comfortable and have my needs met. I am all over the board when I am in Baltimore for business and David makes sure I get faxes or packages and is always accomodating if I need to have breakfast with a client. The neighborhood is a great change from the inner harbor as well.

Been to INN at 2920? Share your experiences!