“The best place to stay in Baltimore” 5 of 5 stars
Review of INN at 2920

Save Saved
You added INN at 2920 to your Saves list
INN at 2920
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   2920 Elliott St, Baltimore, MD 21224 (Canton)   |
Special Offer
1, 2, 3 Savings!
Ranked #2 of 18 Baltimore B&B and Inns
Ballston Lake, New York
“The best place to stay in Baltimore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Inn at 2920 over the Memorial Day weekend. What an exceptional Inn in every way. We have stayed in Baltimore numerous times over the past 8 years, and this truly has been our best experience. Warren and David truly love what they are doing, and it shows in every way. Every little detail is well thought out, the decor is amazing, and the room was incredibly comfortable. And then there is the 3 course fabulous breakfast, complete with Zeke's coffee our Baltimore favorite. Bravo guys. We can't wait to return.

Loren R

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
INNTwo, Owner at INN at 2920, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with others about your stay at INN at 2920. We appreciate that you felt the love we put into providing a unique and wonderful stay for every guest. We look forward to doing it again when you return for another "fabulous" breakfast and a fresh cup of Zeke's coffee.

220 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Monmouth Junction, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I booked the Bordello room for our first trip together to Baltimore. Everything was so tasteful and beautiful! Our room was very clean and very well decorated! I loved everything about our bathroom...the jacuzzi tub was amazing! Warren makes the most beautiful 3 course breakfasts I have ever had! I cant wait to go back! Thank you Warren and David!

INNTwo, Owner at INN at 2920, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Thank you, Kristen. We are so happy that you enjoyed your first trip to Baltimore! We are glad that everything was to your liking - especially the breakfasts - and we look forward to seeing you again.
farmington, ct
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

The Inn at 2920 was everything you would want in a B & B ..... and more. It was intimate and beautifully decorated, spa-like and relaxing, convenient and quiet. Most of our contact was with Warren, who was warm, welcoming and professional. His individually cooked breakfasts every morning made us feel like guests in his own home. They were delicious and so satisfying. We were in town to visit our daughter and her husband, who had just had their first child. Staying at The Inn at 2920 just added to how special the entire experience was!

Room Tip: We were in the suite; it was all that was available. It was very spacious, with a kitchen and livin...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

The inn at 2920 is absolutely stunning! Every square inch of this contemporary bed and breakfast was impeccable. My fiancé Kim and I stayed here for one night to celebrate her birthday in relaxing fashion and that is exactly what we were able to experience. We really enjoyed all the in-depth details presented to us from the second we entered the front door. We cannot stress enough the warm and accommodating welcome we received from both David and Warren before, during, and even after our stay. The exceptional service and hospitable reception we received from these two caring owners made an already superb stay all the more brilliant. The meticulous details that were put into every aspect of the inn were unmistakable. We have stayed in other bed and breakfasts, but none can top the unique and personalized accommodations we received here. The peaceful and serene atmosphere was just what the doctor ordered. We stayed in the Room at the Edge of the World which came equipped with our own little friend in the form of a fish named Columbus. The quality bedding and plush pillows provided us both some of the best sleep we have ever had. Breakfast in the morning was so delicious and very well prepared. Overall our stay was a complete success and we will definitely be back! Unless other establishments somehow manage to clone David and Warren, then they will not be able to match the remarkable accommodations provided at The Inn at 2920. They are the best!!!

INNTwo, Owner at INN at 2920, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Thanks, Katherine! It's nice to know that your Baltimore experience was so special. It was a pleasure to host you, and we are so happy about the new adddition to your family! We hope you find a reason to visit the little one often because we'd love to see you again!
Fond du Lac
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful stay at the Inn at 2920. I had originally booked two nights and my boyfriend surprised me with another night. We enjoyed everything the Inn had to offer. Its right off O'Donnell Square in Canton so there's plenty to see and do but still felt very private and tucked away. The breakfast was delicious and more than I could have asked for. The owners David and Warren were very gracious and friendly. We would definitely stay again and I have told most people I know about the Inn. Thank you David and Warren for a wonderful weekend.

INNTwo, Owner at INN at 2920, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Thanks, Michelle. We are so happy that you had a wonderful weekend in Baltimore. We are glad to know the breakfast were filling and satisfying and met with your approval! It would be our pleasure to host you again, should your travels bring you back to Baltimore.
Kieselbronn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

My booking of the INN at 2920 was based on the impression, gained from its internet presentation. And I must say, my stay was even better than expected.
The two hosts Warren and David welcomed me very warmly although I arrived very close to midnight. The check-in procedure was described very precisely in advance via E-mail and so I could do it without any problem. The first morning I also met Richelle, the third innkeeper, and so I was welcomed by Warren and Richelle very cordial. But the best thing to experience was the breakfast: different fruits served with juice and coffee were truly a sunday breakfast. It continued with toast and fried sausages, so I was very well equipped for the day. The breakfast was alike each other day and differed concerning the fruits and the warm dishes every day. I enjoyed it very much each day of my stay. Another very remarkable fact were the talks during breakfast with the innkeepers and also with other guests: so interesting hints for the planned activities of the day could be considered or could be observed for the planning of the activities of the following days.
The third aspect, I want to mention as a German citizen, is the good quality of the house, its furnishing and its equipment. It contributed to a considerable degree to my very positive impression of my accommodation

To summarize: I recommend the INN at 2920 to everybody who looks for cordial hosts in a manually impressively well restored house.

Room Tip: As the neigbourhood is very quiet none of the rooms has tom be favoured
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
INNTwo, Owner at INN at 2920, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Thank you, Achim. It was a pleasure to host you and we are happy that your experience exceeded your expectations. We are glad that our website accurately reflected reality and that your later arrival was hassle-free - as promised! We especially appreciate that you wouldn't hesitate to reccommend INN at 2920, but even more important that you enjoyed your time with us and in Baltimore!
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Perfect stay in Canton this past weekend! Although we had only one night at the Inn at 2920, our stay was a wonderful experience. We were greeted most graciously by Rochelle and then met Warren, one of the owners. Very warm welcome from them both. The Inn is clean,comfortable and cozy. Walking distance to most, if not all, that Canton offers. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. My husband and I will definitely be back and would highly recommend to anyone staying in the area. Enjoy!!

Room Tip: Parking can be troublesome
INNTwo, Owner at INN at 2920, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Thank you, Weston Chick! We are happy that you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed the comforts of our inn. We look forward to having you back again and are pleased that you highly reccommend the INN. We aren't that far away, so come back soon!

Been to INN at 2920? Share your experiences!