“$10 scrumptious Indian lunch buffet” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #239 of 1,805 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Nepali
Baltimore, Maryland
“$10 scrumptious Indian lunch buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Byob establishment ( plus in my book) Indian buffet with really good food. I don't really care for the desserts serving but can't complain about anything else

Visited August 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I stopped in during our recent visit to Baltimore. I had a Restaurant.com certificate for this place and it was near our hotel so it was definitely on our list of places to try. Everything from service to food quality was very good. I had Chicken Tikka Marsala and my wife had the Lamb Curry along with butter naan. Everything was plentiful and perfectly spicy. We'll definitely be back on our next visit to Baltimore.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint David, Arizona
“Cozy Indian Restaurant on N. Charles Street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I ate at this nice little Indian restaurant on a recent trip to Baltimore as it was located just across the street from our hotel. We had a lamb curry and a chicken tandoori dish which we shared with garlic naan. All were plentiful and delicious. They don't have a liquor license but I guess you can BYOB which I did not realize but which was no big deal. Very friendly and efficient service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Starkville, Mississippi
“Good Soth Asian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

If you go to have dinner... you may have to wait for food.
If you have time to spend... this is a nice place to have good South Asian food.

Visited March 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Lumbini has great food and it's BYOB! So, a pretty affordable option for a dinner out. It's authentic, delicious and decent service. Our favorite Indian spot by our house closed so we replaced it with this one...and honestly, I think it's better than Ambassador. (shock! horror!) Ambassador is THE place to go for Indian if you want ambiance, 5 stars there, but as far as taste goes, Lumbini wins in my book.

• Visited March 2013