“Great place to eat in Baltimore” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wit and Wisdom

Wit and Wisdom
200 International Ave, Four Seasons Hotel, Baltimore, MD (Little Italy)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Wit and Wisdom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #169 of 1,805 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: President Street
Transit: The Charm City Circulator has a stop directly outside of the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore. The bus is complimentary and has stops throughout the Inner Harbor and beyond.
Cumming, Georgia
“Great place to eat in Baltimore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is an upscale location in the Four Seasons. I had crabcake and my wife had steak. The steak was prepared on a bed of hay and presented for approval. The steak was taken back and then prepared for serving. Wine selection is good with a wide price range of wines. We met a couple of friends her while staying and had dinner with them. We had a very nice time!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, GA
“delicious food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

While staying in Four Seasons we ate two meals at Wit and Wisdom. Both were delicious. At lunch the greens and herb salad was divine. The tomato soup was the tastiest I have ever eaten. Breakfast fare was also very good.

San Diego, CA
“Bar at the Four Seasons”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Went for an after dinner drink on the outside patio. Grabbed last available table and then waited and waited and waited. Staff was around but it was 25 minutes before someone got back to me for drink order. Most other tables had received their food, so don't know what was going on. Drink (mojito) was excellent, but they need to get on the wait time. Also the person who had sat at the table before had left the credit card inside the leather bill case...Nobody noticed until I finally flagged a server down. even after that i had to wait for someone to get back to get my order. VIew is spectacular. Maybe it was an off night. I noticed that food kept being sent to wrong tables...I think management might need to retrain staff.

Herndon, Virginia
“Wonderful meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This was a fantastic meal. Good and bad - but overall an excellent place.

Dinner:
Positives - food was out of this world. The steak (Smoked on a bed of Hay in a cast iron pan) mealted in your mouth. Vegetables were great. My wife had the signature dish (lobster pot pie) - fantastic presentation and just wonderful taste. Dessert was very good, drinks were nice.
Negative - service seemed a little slow, but not real bad. Price is expensive, but you are in a Four Seasons. We felt it was fair.

Breakfast:
Positves - food was good and plentiful.
Negatives - not a lot of variety. But what was offered was excellent. Also a touch pricey - but not unusually so.

We will be back. Our dinner was literally one of the best we ever had. Wines looked to be overpriced, but cocktails were normal.

Enjoy!

Visited August 2012
“Slowest service in the world....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Drinks were OK, but I don't think it should take 5 minutes to get a drink! I did learn to put salt in a bitter drink. Tried the Red Sky-- yuck-- Bitter....but one of my tablemates suggested putting salt in it to combat the bitter taste ( I asked for some simple syrup which never showed up by the way) and it worked great. At least I learned something... skip it. Too slow....