“A nice break close to home” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Baltimore

You added Four Seasons Baltimore to your Saves list
Four Seasons Baltimore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Little Italy)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“A nice break close to home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The Four Seasons Baltimore was not as luxe as the Four Seasons properties in Philadelphia and DC that we've visited, but a nice property a step above most chains. The location is perfect on the harbor and close to Fells Point and Little Italy! The staff was very accommodating and the breakfast at Wit and Wisdom was delicious. The atmosphere of the restaurant was also really enjoyable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have stayed at many four seasons, this tended to be the most boutiquish. Wifi in the room, amazing pool and spa that must be taken advantage of since it is excellent and ubber modern. The rooms are great (albeit my mirror tv's remote didn't have batteries and they didn't fix it throughout my week long stay, even after I pointed out early on).

Rooms are great, my view was great. Nothing to complain and I would say it is the premier hotel in the area.

Note the restaurant and coffee house are both excellent (I am a pretentious foodie) the bone marrow was exquisite, and the daily coffee was one of the best I have ever had! must do it.

Room Tip: ask for a view
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

At check in all the staff recognized my birthday and wished me a pleasant stay. Upon arrival in our balcony/waterview room, there was a birthday cupcake and a card waiting for us. THE most amazing cupcake EVER! we ate it for breakfast with our in room coffee on the balcony. The gym was probably the largest hotel gym that I have ever used. I was treated to a deep tissue massage and i can honestly say it was the most thourough massage I have ever received. Never have I been turned on my side to have my shoulders worked. I was a marshmallow when done. My husband was able to sit by the pool bar and watch college football and sip mojios while I was being pampered. When I came to join him, I was wished a happy birthday by our bartender.
All in all, our stay was quite impressive. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to stay in pure luxury. Thank you to everyone for making my 45th birthday so very special!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
cupertino, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I love this hotel. This is my "go to" hotel for my birthday, anniversary and end of the school year treat for myself. Service has always been outstanding and any issue that I have presented to the staff has always been rectified. I really like that the rooms are not all presented as doors on one large hallway; they are actually set off the hallway and are very private. I always opt for a room without the balcony, because instead of a balcony the room has a sofa, table and chair. The bed is really comfortable and I like that the room includes a DVD player. I adore the huge bathroom with the rain shower, separate tub and TV in the mirror. The gym is really nice and modern and the infinity pool is beautiful with warm water. The best time to swim is in the morning, because it can get rather crowded otherwise. The upper deck of the pool area has amazing views of the harbor. Wit and Wisdom had a great breakfast. I ordered off the menu because I was not very impressed with the buffet. The spa if beautiful and not to be missed. The location is fantastic. Within the circle that the hotel is located is an Anthropologie, Roys Hawaiian Fusion, movie theater and Ben & Jerrys.About a 10 minute walk from the hotel is Miss Shirleys (great breakfast) and the Reginald Lewis museum (wonderful exhibits and great lunch).

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are a bit small. Select a room without a balcony and it includes a sofa, table and cha...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel was very nice, but there was a lot of different communication issues at the hotel. Housekeeping took a laundry bag from our room with clothes in it and took it upon themselves to have them laundered. I did not fill out a laundry ticket. I was using the laundry bag as a dirty clothes bag. They did return the clothes at no charge. Instructions were given to the front desk of the type of housekeeping service that we wanted. It must not have been communicated properly. This happened twice during our 3 night stay. Jeff, the Front Office Manager was very nice and did his best to take care of the problems. When you pay over $400 per night, you have very high expectations.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Planned a staycation/spa trip for friends birthday. Booked several spa treatments as well as room for the weekend. I didn't want to go home; which is right down the street. The spa was one of the best I have ever experienced. The pool was also still open which offers panoramic views of Baltimore. As I expected with the Four Seasons, every door was opened for you and lots of recalling of my name. Things that put them above and beyond other hotels. Great location, great service, and great views. It has really changed the landscape of Baltimore for the better since the addition of the Four Seasons. I will be back to the spa, specifically the heat experience room this winter.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This 1 1/2 year old SPA is beautifully designed with large treatment rooms, changing rooms, bathrooms and a magnificent water room with steam rooms and very large whirlpool. There is even a relaxing room with large glass windows facing a beautiful Baltimore view. Treatment professionals are well trained. Reserve now for bridal parties, special events, and mother daughter bonding time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Four Seasons Baltimore? Share your experiences!