“4th of July stay” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Baltimore to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Four Seasons Baltimore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Little Italy)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 63 hotels in Baltimore
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“4th of July stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This beautiful hotel property was a perfect getaway for me and my wife, despite the fact we only live 30 miles south in DC. The entire hotel is impressive -- from the guest rooms, to the staff, to its location in Harbor East.

The rooms were spacious. The gym is fantastic. Everything is spotless, and the service is second to none. We have stayed at other Four Seasons properties, and this particular hotel lived up to their high standards.

On summer weekends, the pool is extremely popular and crowded. The staff maintains a waiting list for chairs when it is crowded, and it generally works (similar to a waiting list at a restaurant). The pool area had way more kids/families than I anticipated, but it did not bother me and my wife. The views of the harbor from the pool deck are amazing, and most chairs have umbrellas which offer necessary shade from the hot mid-atlantic sun.

We had the best time and this property just totally hits the mark and lives up to the Four Seasons standard of excellence. You won't be disappointed.

560 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
Baltimore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Of course it's a wonderful hotel. The room was great - beautiful and comfortable. The location is great, being surrounded by Baltimore's Harbor East neighborhood and blocks from Fells Point. But go out on the patio or around one of the pool areas...and the views of the Inner Harbor are spectacular.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the Inner Harbor, looking to the west/towards the Aquarium!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wow! My husband and I enjoy weekend getaways in the DC area. We have stayed at the Four Seasons DC, Ritz Carlton Tyson's, Ritz Carlton Pentagon City, Mandarin Oriental, etc. all nice proerties, but they all lack something. The Four Seasons Baltimore property is our favorite hands down! The spa is great, the service was excellent, the food delicious and the property impressive. There is a wonderful infinity pool overlooking the harbor. There is also a fun splash area for kids and also very nice hot tub. Water views from the rooms are amazing. Location can't be beat - near everything - fun shopping, tons of restaurants, aquarium, inner harbor, etc. It's also convenient to Whole Foods and CVS (2.5 blocks away). Love the Four Seasons Baltimore, and we can't wait to go back!! Finally - an amazing property in the DC area that has it all!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed my recent visit to the Baltimore Four Seasons. This was my first stay...I booked a standard room with a partial view and requested early check in. I arrived at 2pm and not only was my room ready as requested, but I had been upgraded to a beautiful corner suite complete with 360 views and a second half bath. I had planned to only stay one night, but when I arrived I inquired if there was availability for a second night. They let me know that there was, but that the suite was not available so I would need to change rooms. When I came down the next morning to make the change, I was surprised to learn that they had moved things around so that I could stay in the suite a second night, still at the original standard room rate! I was thrilled. Every aspect of this hotel is top notch, from the infinity pool with Harbor views, to the restaurant to the lobby staff. The only tiny issue I had was that the ac wasn't working well in the room. However when I called maintenance they came to the room immediately and resolved the problem within minutes. This resort is worth every penny....highly recommend a visit!

Southampton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great location/service as usual and my kids were welcomed, which is the most important thing to me. Very attentive staff! Could walk to things or take the hotel car when needed. Kids loved it. I would highly recommend. You certainly get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms had an amazing view of the harbor and town, not to mention more private
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Concord, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We really enjoyed staying at the Four Seasons, Balitmore. The kids loved their t-shirts, robes and slippers. The room was clean and attractive and appreciated the maid service coming in twice a day. The pool area was enjoyed by all even without perfect weather.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Wayne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

we stayed here for my birthday and i felt like a queen! :) they gave us a premiere suite w a water view, free drinks because we had to wait for only a few minutes which was worth it, we got a fabulous room! The rooms are new, clear, comofortable beds, floor to ceiling windowns, incredible view, awesome concierge service, i can go on and on.... yes it is expensive but worth the money! Oh yes and room service including food out of this world! The pool outside is great! Nice for adults and kids.... Theres a restaurant right next to the pool which is great, you can eat and jump right back in or they can bring you a delic cold drink while you are in the pool! My fav :) So treat yourself and stay here!

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Four Seasons Baltimore? Share your experiences!