“Excellence on the Inner Harbour - The Four Seasons is hands down the nest hotel on the Inner Harbour.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Baltimore

You added Four Seasons Baltimore to your Saves list
Four Seasons Baltimore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Little Italy)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The Four Seasons is a true luxury hotel. The staff is incredible, the accommodations are very comfortable and the facilities are great. Great views of the Inner Harbour, too. The rooms are spacious with very nice work areas and the beds are the most comfortable of any luxury hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Reading, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The water experience in the spa was amazing! (Bring a bathing suit!, though they have disposable ones for your convenience) The room was quite nice as well. There was a TV in the mirror of the bathroom. It's a 5 star property and I would highly recommend it.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My wife and I plan weekend getaways for each other's birthdays annually and this year -due to work schedules- we opted for just a one night stay in a luxury hotel. I had a business dinner at the Four Seasons' Wit and Wisdom this past winter and decided a nice room and meal would be a pleasant and relaxing evening for us both. I booked a king balcony room with a partial waterview for a Thursday night stay; the rate was just over $400 with the tax. And made the dinner reservation with a note that it was a birthday celebration.

Due to traffic from Washington, we arrived later in the day ( after 5:30pm) than planned. We drove into the public garage and easily made our way to the beautiful lobby. We got a warm and friendly greeting from the young lady at the desk and she noted that it was a birthday celebration. The only thing that was "off" was she then offered an upgrade for an additional $100 for a larger room without the balcony. It was a quite odd as it 1) sounded like a scripted upsell and 2)implied that the room I'd already reserved was substandard--- in front a guest being gifted a hotel stay.

Our room itself was on the 6th floor facing the Legg Mason building and we did have a nice view of the harbor from the balcony. The room was a nice size, well decorated, comfortable bed and chairs, a very nice bathroom with a soaker tub and separate shower. There are really no complaints about the room other than that the balcony only had one chair. We would have needed to pull a desk chair from the room out to the balcony for both of us to sit out there and I thought this was an oversight.

Another oversight was that they had a small cupcake dessert in the room for my wife as a birthday treat. A nice gesture, but I point out that it was "small" because- again-we are a couple but the dessert was clearly a treat for one. ( also, as a side note , in previous years, and at other hotel properties, we've received both full sized desserts, a bottle of wine, and/or cheeses and fruits.) Certainly treats that are shareable and an overall enhancement to the stay would be a minimum expectation for the FS. It seemed perfunctory.

On the service side, we had an immediate need for a sewing kit and one was delivered to the room within minutes. Later in the evening, we had some leftovers from dinner and asked for ice in a small cooler. Housekeeping instead delivered a small refrigerator which we used from some other fruits and snacks we brought along. This was perfect. At dinner, we had a great host and waiter and it was a nice touch for the waitstaff to ALL sign a birthday card for my wife as well as give her a "surprise" dessert. Wit and Wisdom has an excellent menu with a variety of choices. I did not look at the wine list, but we were next to a couple doing the tasting menu and could tell that they had very knowledgeable waitstaff. The location and waterfront view are lovely and had it been a bot warmer, we would have lounged outside after the meal.

We did not spend time at the outdoor deck and pool area on the 4th floor, but its fantastic; well designed and I'm certain it will be a main attraction this summer. The next morning I spent some time in the guest spa in the whirlpool, sauna and steam room. It was early, I had the space to myself and it was very relaxing. I could have spent the entire morning in the whirlpool.

Overall, we had a pleasant stay and would be glad to make the Four Seasons Baltimore a regular "special occasion" destination. The minor things I noted above did not in any way ruin our stay, but they were surprising coming for a brand known for its customer service detail. This was our first stay at a Four Seasons, but we have stayed at luxury properties like the St. Regis, the Jefferson (in DC), the Ritz Carlton and the Mandarin Oriental over the years which made the glitches at FS more glaring than they might seem at a lower level hotel.

Room Tip: partial waterview has you facing the Legg Mason building and watching office workers; that may not b...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed one night to celebrate a friend's 40th birthday....the rooms were nicely appointed, a bit small, but we had amazing views of the city at night! The brunch on Sunday was superb. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask for the harbor view rooms
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Beach Haven, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Beautiful hotel! Spotless room. Great coffee shop with amazing chocolate chip cookies. The view is wonderful from the bar. We can't wait to return when it is warmer out so we can enjoy the waterfront.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We went because my mother needed cheering up after a bereavement. I wanted everything to be perfect, effortless and luxurious. Maybe my expectations were too high. I called the concierge early in the week to arrange cars, reservations, tickets to the aquarium. I double checked all the arrangements when we checked in. The long and the short of it was we had room problems, housekeeping problems and transport problems. We had arrangements made disappear because of "system problems". I spent hours of my weekend (@ over$400 a night) hasselling with this trying to straighten it out. For this price I expect perfection not frustration. I was disappointed the reality did not live up to the brand promise.

Stayed April 2013
Mystic Islands, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was very pleased with the attentiveness of all staff. Every concern I had was taken care of. I have a little disability that was taken care of when I went to visit the National Aquarium. I was so tired from walking around that Consierge Mamora (sp?) sent a car to come get me. All the valets, room service were there to take care of my every need. I totally enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Definitely book a room with a balcony!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Four Seasons Baltimore? Share your experiences!