“Fantastic Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Baltimore

You added Four Seasons Baltimore to your Saves list
Four Seasons Baltimore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Little Italy)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Third Night!
Ranked #2 of 61 Hotels in Baltimore
Kearny, New Jersey
“Fantastic Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I really love this hotel. There isn't much to say about it that hasn't been said in other reviews. Fantastic location, fantastic rooms, fantastic staff. Check in was fast and easy, they were even able to accommodate us when we arrived early. We chose to self park instead of valet which was easy and convenient since valet was almost $60 for one night but it's to be expected coming from such an upscale hotel. I will definitely be returning to the Four Seasons.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Best hotel in Baltimore by far! When we checked in, the room was not quite ready so we went for lunch in Wit and Wisdom. Food was fantastic! Ended up eating there for dinner 2 more nights. Crabcakes were outstanding. Wines by the glass were nice with a good selection and decent pricing.

After lunch our room was ready. The front desk told me they had upgraded us. I thanked them but didn't think much about it, thinking maybe we just had a better water view. Turned out they put us in a suite fit for a king!! It was our anniversary/husband birthday weekend and they may have remembered because I threw him a big party there last year right after they opened. Anyway, it was great and we had a wonderful time. Staff is always friendly, helpful and professional. No one does customer service better than the Four Seasons and this property is a shining example of that commitment to excellence!

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Beautiful hotel on the waterfront in a great new neighborhood near Little Italy in Baltimore. Understated design elements, but very elegant hotel. Great service - quick & efficient. Room service was excellent - on time and great quality.

Odenton, MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed with the Four Seasons over Valentine's Day weekend. It is a lovely hotel, right in the middle of the newest shopping/eating district in Bmore. The rooms are modern and well equipped. The bed was comfortable and our view of the harbor was nice, even at this cold time of year. We did use the spa and I feel that this is the highlight of the hotel. We will certainly be back to get treatments there and use their excellent facilities. The spa also has the best service in the entire hotel. However, many other things are lacking. The entire hotel seems cold (the front desk, Wit & Wisdom, housekeeping, concierge) and a bit generic. The room service was prompt, but food was unimpressive and SMALL portions. We dined at Wit & Wisdom for dinner and thought it too was only average. The front desk staff did not inform us of our package details, as we has certain amenities by booking with AMEX. We had to call down and ask about our included credit. Housekeeping was rather obnoxious as we heard them complaining about their lives from down the hallway. The elevators are overcrowded and we waited for over 10 minutes to catch one on our second morning there. Overall, this hotel has the facilities of a Four Seasons Hotel, but none of the charm or service. It left us feeling blah....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel before but I wasn't impressed with the customer service. We wanted to make a change to the date with our reservation and they wouldn't let us. I made the reservation at the last minute and I called well in advance but they wouldn't work with us. When I stayed there I wanted to upgrade and they wouldn't allow us to pay for that since we used a third party broker to make the reservation. We are very unhappy with the service here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
Leesburg, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This hotel is a a great place, is very near a lot of restaurants and night life. The hotel room was big, and the bed was exceptionally comfortable! The room had a sofa bed which was comfortable as well and spacious. There was a small tv int he mirror of the bathroom and the bathroom was spacious. The bathtub and bigger than average. The room had a big closet and great view. Right when you walk into the hotel you can see is elegant, well maintained, and clean. The front desk people are extremely professional and helpful. The hotel has a restaurant/bar in the lobby and small coffee shop, my only complain about the coffee shop was how expensive it was! There is parking right in front of the hotel, where you can self park, but the hotel also has valet parking. This hotel is elegant, clean and it has great views!

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I did not want to leave my room! Great bathroom and splendid shower. And the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. Valet parking is $40 but I saved myself some money by self parking for $26. I will be back!

Room Tip: I stayed in a room with a balcony. Great choice and view of the harbor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo