“What you'd expect from a Four Seasons” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Baltimore

You added Four Seasons Baltimore to your Saves list
Four Seasons Baltimore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Little Italy)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Austin, Texas
“What you'd expect from a Four Seasons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

After a day of traveling, a simple welcome greeting changes the entire mood. My little one enjoyed the little crab toy as part of her special welcome and I even liked the personalized TV greeting :-).

The rooms smelled fresh with clean & crisp linen as I walked in. I was booked strategically with an excellent view of the Inner Harbor.

I was impressed by the caliber and professional care of the service members' clothes. The bar and attached restaurant were great; and of course, room service was prompt with their estimated delivery time.

Another distinguishing service was calling the valet and the respondent replied the car would be ready in 7 minutes.

I know I'll stay here again and it's worth it. Details count.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
Carolina, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The hotel exemplifies quiet elegance - perfectly appointed - and the staff does the hotel one better - Baltimore has a great magnet at the Four Seasons Inner Harbor. The concierge staff is outstanding - every thing from directions to shops, dining selection and the best place to buy fresh fish to take home - awesome -
And when a problem occurs, this staff follows through - a document went MIA until an earnest security staffer worked with the rest of the back of the house team, and found the missing document which had inadvertently found its way into the laundry chute (my fault - I left the document on the bed).
THe entire scene found in the newer Eastern Inner harbor is terrific. while you're at it, beat a path to Black Olive Restaurant fro the best fresh fish in town.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong - huge rooms all with great views.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We had a perfect stay here. Everyone was kind and friendly; the furnishings, like in all the Four Seasons I've stayed in, are spectacular. When we checked in I mentioned that we were going to check how vegan-friendly the hotel restaurant was. A few minutes after arriving in our room we received a message from the concierge with vegan-friendly restaurants in the area - how thoughtful.

The gym is great - spacious and lots of natural light. We had wonderful spa treatments; the spa facilities are complete and beautiful. I definitely want to come back in the summer for the pool area, which looks spectacular.

Pabu, the hotel's Japanese restaurant, is closed on Sundays and Mondays, so since we were lazy to leave the hotel we dined at Wit & Wisdom. It's kind of an odd menu for a hotel restaurant because it lacks pretty basic dishes like pasta and has one of the most animal-centered menus I've seen. However, I called beforehand and the manager assured me that the chef could prepare a wonderful vegan meal.... And he sure did! It took a lifetime and a half which I actually appreciated because it meant that everything was really being made from scratch. And then out comes the culinary experience of the year accompanied by a sort of log-box with some burning "forest aroma" in order to complete the experience. The chef even came out personally to explain the dish and his "inspiration" for it. We got the best first-class personalized treatment out of probably anyone in the restaurant and we were just blown away. Oh and the sorbets, made daily in the restaurant, are spectacular - pistachio and orange praline..... I'm still dreaming of them!

Mini-complaint: There's no night-light in the bathroom, which gets pitch-black, and I ran face-first into the sliding door. Well, the wine from dinner hadn't helped my coordination or night-sight either!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Have to start with the spa. Its amazing. The rooms are immaculate, the conceierge, and hotel staff are amazing. I would get a hair salon,but that doesnt make the hotel any less amazing. This is just what Baltimore needed!

• Stayed March 2013
Washington DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This past weekend a friend and I got away from the DC world to stay at the Four Seasons Baltmore. From the minute we pulled up the service and hospitality were beyond compare to anywhere else I had stayed in Baltimore and in most other cities I have travel to the past several years.

Our first interaction was with the doormen staged out front. Within seconds the car was emptied of our bags and we were already be called by our last names. For a minute I wondered how, then realized "luggage tags"...clever.
By the time we reached the front desk, 4 - 5 employees had already greeted us and the staff at the front desk were welcoming us by name. Another impressive move and exactly how we needed to feel, welcomed and relaxed.
Our rooms were so impressive with incredible views, my friend suggested we just hang out in the hotel for the day.
The bar and restaurant areas were interesting spaces - large, yet very inviting and warm.
The bartender - Aaron could niot have been nicer and when I mentioned I did not know what I wanted to drink he asked if I liked tequilla. I do, so he insisted on creating something "just for me" as he put it. I watched him add several fresh ingredients to a glass, then they were crushed and stirred and shaken and strained to produce and really amazing cocktail.

From there we visited the gym which has spectaular views of the harbour and as much equipment as any city gym. The spa in nothing less than the masterpiece of the hotel. It was the most serene and cilvilized spa I had been to in the Unisterd States, to date.
Our treatments were fantastic, the staff friendly and helpful. The heated whirpool n the men's area was the the cherry on top of a relaxing day.
Lastly - I had an issue with no hot water in my shower. An Engineer came to the room with a few minutes of my call and literally stood in the shower with the water running to show me how to set the water temperature. As a result his shirt was completely saturted. When I suggested he move away because he was getting wet, he responded "sir, I want to make sure you know how to work your shower so you do not have any further issues. It is not a problem".

I have been to many Four Seasons Hotels so I was not surprised that the level of service was far above all other hotels. It is what they built their brand on, but to know this beautiful hotel with impeccable service and incredible food and services are only a short ride away from DC, makes it my new favorite weekend get-a-way.

Room Tip: Pay a little more and ask for a corner suite with 1.5 baths.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Wood Ridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The Four Seasons has come to Baltimore and is a welcome addition to the harbor scene. Located at Harbor East, this hotel lives up to the chain's reputation with sleek, modern rooms and flawless service. The location is great, too, for exploring the other side of the Harbor. You can easily walk to Little Italy, Fells Point and other gems on the "other side" of the Inner Harbor and still be in walking distance of the normal harbor sights.

If you want to stay in an upscale hotel in Baltimore, this is the place to be.

Room Tip: The paver path that runs along the harbor behind the hotel is a great shortcut to the Inner Harbor a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ellicott City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a suite overlooking the Baltimore Inner Harbor! It was truly incredible! The VIP Spa was something out of a movie, just pampered. The staff makes sure that every detail is taken care of, and handled to a T. We had rose petals and candles, with Champagne and choolate cov eredstrawberries decorated by the concierge for our engagement. It was truly heavenly!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Seasons Baltimore? Share your experiences!