“Brand new hotel, great place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Baltimore

You added Four Seasons Baltimore to your Saves list
Four Seasons Baltimore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Little Italy)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Baltimore, Maryland
“Brand new hotel, great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This hotel opened in late 2011, early 2012, so it's quite modern with all the amenities you would expect of a Four Seasons. The location is great, it's in the neighborhood known as Harbor East, which has great shopping and restaurants. The hotel itself is right on the water, request a water view if available, I did not, but lucked out and had a water view. Dinner and/or drinks at the hotel establishment is quite good, but on the higher $$$ end, it is called Wit and Wisdom. One point to keep in mind is the self-parking is a little confusing, you drive in under the hotel, but when I walked out from the garage I was in the building lobby across the street and it took me a second to realize that I was not in the hotel. You could always valet if you have that flexibility, not sure how much that was.

Room Tip: Request water view
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
Park City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Four Seasons does it again. Beautiful building in a great location, modern yet comfortable rooms and as always excellent service. Four Seasons has built a culture of excellence that shows through in all areas. The bar is hip and comfortable with great drinks and room service was excellent with amazingly friendly service. The area in Baltimore is the best with many options for dinner and drinks. When in Baltimore this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Marina View
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Edgewater, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Last minute New Years Eve plans led us to stay at the new FS in the "newest/hippest" area of Baltimore - Harbor East. Professional, friendly service from the moment we pulled up to the valet, to check-in to our well-executed dinner at Wit and Wisdom. The room was beautiful, the bathroom was stunning with lovely, modern fixtures. The entry reminded me of a suite on a cruise ship with the wood tones, closet doors and mini-bar area. We had a partial water view which was perfect for viewing the fireworks at midnight. There are several excellent restaurants in Harbor East so we'll be back for another dinner/overnight. Walking distance to all the Baltimore attractions makes it a great vacation or "staycation" spot!

New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Took a few days in Baltimore and stayed in the year-old FS in Harbor East. The property still looks brand new. The rooms are enormous and the staff are lovely, up to FS standards. We were upgraded to a City View Suite which was the largest hotel room I have ever seen. The spa and gym are great - very quiet as this was a midweek visit. Only a minor quibble which is that lobby is overcome with the smell from the grill at Wit and Wisdom!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

This hotel is absolutely fantastic! It was reccomended by friends. The facilities are clean and up to date. The service is top notch. It's walking distance to shops and resturaunts. The Cafe in the lobby is soooo goood. You must try the Bengets and Lattes. My husband and I spent our Anniversary here and I highly reccomend it. The Spa is the absolute best I've tried in the area. It has everything you can imagine and then some. I love the cafe. The weekend Breakfast Buffet was scrumptious and it had a beautiful presentation. The views are beautiful throughout the hotel with all the little personal nooks by the fireplaces etc. The workout facilities are great with a beautiful view of the pool and harbor. This is where I now go to get my pampering. No other hotels in the area can compare thus far and I've tried many. I can't wait to go back this summer to try the pool. The prices are steep so search for the deals but I think it's worth it. I almost want to keep it my little secret but I guess that wouldn't be fair:-)

Room Tip: We had the partial harbor view room and it was simply beautiful. I can imagine what the full harbor...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The hotel staff was friendly and attentive! Everyone engaged our two children. Doorman, Jim remembered us from our visit over the summer! Ariel at Concierges was insightful and personable. Most memorable was Rae in housekeeping: I forgot to pack a special baby soap so I checked with housekeeping to see if they had any in the hotel. They did not; however, Rae insisted someone would go out to get it and be to our room in 10 minutes. Completely above and beyond, but certainly appreciated and remembered!
Room service was flawless and the ricotta pancakes in Wit & Wisdom were amazing! I may love them as much as the 'Baltimore Bar' dessert there!
This hotel is definitely a FS favorite!

Room Tip: The room layout is smart & spacious. The sofabed is actually comfortable! Marina View is nice...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stayed one night in December and really enjoyed it. The hotel was quiet and the guest rooms were totally comfortable. The manager event sent us a bottle of champagne and chocolates for our anniversary. That made us feel really special! I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Seasons Baltimore? Share your experiences!