“Top Notch Hotel in Harbor East” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Baltimore

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Baltimore to your Saves list
Four Seasons Baltimore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Little Italy)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
10% Off Room Rate
Ranked #3 of 69 hotels in Baltimore
Baltimore, Maryland
“Top Notch Hotel in Harbor East”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Four Seasons is the Star in the up and coming Harbor East neighborhood of Baltimore. The hotel offers incredible views of the harbor, along with superior service, spacious and spotlessly clean rooms and one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in. We are local to the area and decided to come downtown to celebrate and chose the Four Seasons as our overnight spot. The hotel is full appointed with a four-star restaurant, a bustling coffee bar, a spa and a fully equipped exercise room. The four Seasons is the ultimate definition of a Full Service Hotel.

Room Tip: Request a partial harbor view room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

533 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The staff and service provided by Four Season Baltimore is top-notch. I will definitely stay again, I had a most memorible weekend, that I will remember for a life time. Thanks for the memories. Awesome hotel!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Trooper, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We took our son to Baltimore last weekend for his sixth birthday and chose the Four Seasons based on all the good reviews. I'm happy to say that it lived up to all the five-star ratings. We had a fantastic time! The service was outstanding, the room was beautiful (and spotless), the location was great, and the bed was incredibly comfortable (wish I had asked what kind of mattress it was). The staff wished my son a happy birthday when we checked in, gave him a cute little stuffed crab, and had cake pops waiting in our room. He was so thrilled he asked to come back to the Four Seasons every year for his birthday. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Forney, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Our situation at this hotel started out a bit tenuous given one of the phones in our room kept making strange sounds and woke me up (did my wife do something to cause that?) . . . so the guy at the front desk (who seemed rather cold) moved us into another room (which was, without telling us, clearly smaller) and next to what appeared to be party animals. Evidently there was a wedding party going on . . . obviously one cannot fault the hotel for that, but I needed quite! Given I just flew in from Europe a few days before and then worked all night two-out-of-the-three nights before I arrived (flying across the country from LA) . . . well, suffice it to say, I desperately needed a good rest! So right or wrong, I complained again and they had a choice, put me into a straight jacket or a room I could comfortably sleep in. The hotel staff went way too far out of their way and gave me a beautiful suite . . . it was unbelievably nice! The quality of everything from the bed, the furnishings, the amenities, excreta were all first rate! Of all the hotels I stayed at in Baltimore this is, in my opinion, easily the best one (Note: Even the two room I moved out of were great quality). The food from room service was also excellent! The location was a bit farther from the Convention Center than I preferred, but it is near the Inner Harbor and a really nice part of town that features a good assortment of fine restaurants and stores. The only downside to this hotel is it is a bit pricey; however, I got a tremendous deal online for about half price! If one can get this hotel for a modest premium over any other hotel in the Inner Harbor area it is a relative bargain . . . don't hesitate to do it as you are bound to love this hotel I wished I could have stayed here for my whole trip!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Prince Frederick, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I were here for a romantic weekend getaway just recently. Having stayed in other Four Seasons hotels, my expectations of this one were rather high, especially given that it is newly opened and has been heavily promoted by the FS chain. Baltimore has no other real luxury hotels, so by far, this is the best that the city has to offer. Rooms were comfortable, attractive and modern, with all of the amenities you'd expect from a Four Seasons. They fell short in terms of dining - we were unable to get a table (there was a 90 minute wait, and the lounge was way too loud to be comfortable), so we had to content ourselves with room service. The in-room dining was merely ok - which is why I'm rating them a four and not a five. We stayed on the 17th floor overlooking the marina - if you are able to score a room with a harbor view, you won't be disappointed.

To be honest, the Four Seasons has ruined us for any other hotel (which can be a problem when travelling outside of major cities!) - and while the Baltimore property was a little less spectacular than others, it was still a lovely experience, thanks to attentive staff and state-of-the-art appointments. There really isn't anywhere else we'd stay in Baltimore - or elsewhere, for that matter.

Room Tip: Waterview rooms are worth the splurge - as are suites.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Columbia, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I enjoyed two nights at the Four Seasons with my mom for her birthday. Whether you choose to park in the underground garage, or use valet (we tried both), you can't go wrong. The garage is clean, organized and well lit. Valet attendants were attentive, polite and very accommodating. Check in was a breeze. The assistant walked from behind the desk, told us quickly about the hotel's offerings, offered to make any reservations and walked us to the elevator. Our sixth floor room faced the harbor, and it was magnificent! This hotel is probably the most quiet hotel I've ever stayed in. It seemed like no one else was there.The room was clean, large and had everything we needed. The bathroom was amazing, and there was even a television in the mirror. The shower is gorgeous, but a little confusing to turn on and off. The tub was great, and allows an average-sized person to stretch out and relax. Plenty of towels and toiletries, too. The beds were clean and very comfortable and there was a stocked refrigerator with soda, water and alcohol. We ordered room service twice and both times were exceptional. We first ordered a pizza, a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich, and a fruit crumble with ice cream. The pizza was average, but the desserts were really good. The second time we ordered soda and warm cheese popcorn. It tasted like we were at the movies. I also went to the gym on a Saturday evening around 6pm. It was empty and huge. Every imaginable piece of equipment was there, including weights, balance balls, along with TVs, water, Gatorade, fresh towels and wet wipes for the machines. I was in there an hour before anyone else came in. Awesome gym! Everything about this hotel was amazing. You get what you pay for. I wouldn't hesitate to return. It's fabulous!

Room Tip: Check deals on Trip Advisor through travel websites to prevent from paying full price.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I'm a Huge Four Seasons Fan & stay at their hotels often, as the chain is the epitome of Luxury Hospitality & essentially, the best in the world! The Four Seasons Baltimore is no exception & is clearly the ONLY Hotel to stay at when traveling to Baltimore- they have zero competition! I love hotels & this property is truly one of my favorite hotels in the US- I had an amazing experience & will forever remember my stay here!

I arrived early around 9am & was greeted warmly by Kelly at the Front Desk- she was incredibly kind, very polite, warm & set the tone for a perfect stay! She upgraded me complimentary to a stunning Harbor View Room on the top floor of the hotel (#1705) & also extended a complimentary late check-out that was so gracious & kind! She was amazing at her job & the hotel should be very proud of her! Kelly also always greeted me by name, as did everyone else at the hotel, which is a clear sign of their attention to detail! Everyone, & I mean Everyone from the kind Private Bar Attendant to Room Attendants & beyond was so very kind & always smiled & said hello- just the best! I only had to wait about 20 minutes for my room, which gave me some time to explore the lobby, dining options, etc.

This particular Four Seasons is very sleek, modern, clean & brand new- I actually checked in on their 1 yr. anniversary, which was exciting, as the hotel staff is very proud of their new hotel! The lobby is stunning, with incredible Art, stunning floral arrangements & a modern, but warm & inviting vibe! The hotel is entirely Key accessible from the Elevator to rooms. My room had a really beautiful Water View, an incredibly amazing bed with soft sheets & amazing pillows, a small sitting area with sofa, Glass coffee table & chair, sleek writing desk with a very streamlined lamp, once again, Lovely art, & an amazing entrance with stunning wood floors, plenty of storage, a sleek closet, perfect Mini-bar area with a Nespresso machine, & a great bathroom with a lovely soaking tub, fantastic rain water shower head, built-in TV mirror & very soft robes & towels! I loved the overall feel of my room, which was very large & had stunning floor-to-ceiling windows. The A/C & heat worked perfectly & the room was just really stunning!!! I spent the vast majority of my trip in the room, as it was so nice, calming & basically flawless!

The room service Food I had was really delicious & I loved the Salads, Banana Split, Iced Tea, & an amazing Granola parfait!! I loved Lamill Coffee as well- just a really beautiful sleek space with amazing pastries & a very sweet staff- they all rocked!!!

The brand new development is very nice, with Whole Foods, J. Crew, Anthropologie, etc. The hotel was just amazing- I can't get it out of my head!! It was that amazing & stunning- I can't wait to return very soon! Other staff members who were really lovely included Trey, Molly & Jules at the Front Desk- all very nice, welcoming & engaging in the best way, Marama at the Concierge desk- she was awesome & a pleasure to speak with, & the entire overall team was great- young, & all seemed very proud of their hotel!

Thanks for an outstanding stay!!

Best,
Patrick Winkler

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Four Seasons Baltimore? Share your experiences!